says it all in the title, tryin to choose between these two, i play punk rock mostly, and muse lol. any help would be nice

EDIT: also, im gettin a fender jaguar in december, but i need a bass at the moment coz my current one aint cuttin it for my style, if that influences at all
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
If you're playing punk rock mainly I do recommend the P-Bass, I'd love to have one.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
get the P-bass. it fits better with punk, and, when you get the jag, you won't have 2 basses that sound the same.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Get the precision bass because it's great for punk. The Jaguar is like a super versatile jazz bass so when you get the jag in december you'll have two basses that don't sound about the same.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
Quote by FenderAmpeg93
Get the precision bass because it's great for punk. The Jaguar is like a super versatile jazz bass so when you get the jag in december you'll have two basses that don't sound about the same.

this was what i was thinkin, thanks guys
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I have said it before and I will say it again. The classic sound of punk is a P bass.
as anyone here played the CV jazz yet? I'm thinking of trying one out.

But yeah for punk stuff go with the P
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by CaptainJack666
says it all in the title, tryin to choose between these two, i play punk rock mostly, and muse lol. any help would be nice

EDIT: also, im gettin a fender jaguar in december, but i need a bass at the moment coz my current one aint cuttin it for my style, if that influences at all

Honestly...Just wait for the jag.
250/300$ bucks isn't really a small amount of money to throw around.

Influences at all?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Last edited by Woogles at Jun 26, 2008,
Quote by Woogles
Honestly...Just wait for the jag.
250/300$ bucks isn't really a small amount of money to throw around.

Influences at all?

actually its 400 bucks-200 pounds, and i need a bass to do me till december, and then ill use it as a backup methinks
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
p bass dude
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400