well today my dog has been acting funny. for starters, he was dead asleep on the couch when all of a sudden he leaps up and starts barking and growling at the ceiling. and hes doing it again now actually. plus he threw up on the floor about an hour ago, and when i was cleaning it up i noticed he had eaten some sort of seeds. (sorry for the gross details). is it possible for a dog to have a psychoactive reaction like that? i mean, they have different responses to chocolate and grapes than we do, so its possible, right?

or is my dog just insane?
I must ask...

Did you give your dog your drugs?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Morning glories?
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Acting weird =/= Hallucinations

Maybe ate something weird though.

TO THE VET!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Is it having any kind of seizures? It could be Distibular Syndrome. (I think that's what it's called) My dog has it. She's like 13 years old and has some moments like that.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Haha! Best thread title evar. It might be possible I suppose. Make sure that you watch what he eats and drinks in the next few days.
Quote by Jehuty
Did your dog promise you drugs but smoked it up himself?

I must ask...

My cat was about to spark a joint once but I asked him to wait while I went to the shops quickly. When I got back he'd smoked it and gone for a walk, I found him rotting in a Central American Prison camp a month later.
DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Jun 25, 2008,
i think that about cats sometimes

maybe they are always hallucinating :|

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Get Out Of The House!! Ghosties!!!!!!!!!
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
No matter WHAT the pretty unicorn tells you, giving your dog LSD is NOT alright under any circumstance.

He must be trippin' balls right now. 'Shawg guy! The Roof's trying to squish me! That bastard.'
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My dogs been also acting weird lately, he barks at everything, runs all the time and he is usually really lazy. poor guy. he also ate a snail ant shat it out as whole :|

Ur dog will be fine.
鋼の錬金術師
did you feed your dog morning glory seeds?

dont do that!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
In all seriousness you're dog is probably suffering from some sort of dementure (spelling?).
I had some old ass dog that did that sorta thing, then she started taking dumps in the kitchen and stuff...

we had her put down in the end
But she was like 16 which is pretty acient for a dog
You house is hanted and your Dog can see the Sprits. I would call Dan Akroyd if I where you.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Don't worry, your dog isn't crazy, he's probably just reacting to the malicious spirits that are constantly trying to murder you.
Probably nothing, my dog barks at lights and pretty much everything throws up once every few months eats it if you dont clean it up fast runs up the side of the tree repititively,and runs in circles.

Also alot of the freaking out at nothing and bad dreams.
Dogs will freak out if they have bad dreams.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
your dogs having dreams about what he wants to do to that little poodle down the street, the perv.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by benjy118
You house is hanted and your Dog can see the Sprits. I would call Dan Akroyd if I where you.

Who ya gonna call?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Your dog is Schizo

Give him some Thorazine quick
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
hawaiian baby woodrose? or morning glories?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I have seen a dog eating the rest of a cake of marihuana.. when we realised, lol he was like idk, "high" i coudln't descript it, but some minutes after the dog started to throw up a lot ehhhhehehe
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.