i have this gay ass friend and me and him have been arguing for weeks about "school's out".he is so sure that it is by acdc(which he is SO wrong)and i no for sure it's by alice cooper.how can i show him it's by alice?and some harsh way if possible.

the guy is pretender 1996.please comment on his ****ty profile and state that it is by alice cooper.

much apprecaited

tryhonesty
Just show him the song...

Or get a petition and get people to sign it saying that Alice Cooper made the song, because it's obviously right.
Quote by thankyougermany
Youtube.

Really TS, how did you not think of that?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
you could just be a nice person and not keep the fight going. You could also not use words like retarded and gay that are things that hurt a lot of people if they hear them. That way you won't be hurting someone's feelings and you won't sound like a twelve year old talking about how amazingly punk they are. (it's what every twelve year old I know does. It's funny for the first few times, but after that it gets pretty sad)
Quote by tryhonesty
i have this gay ass friend and me and him have been arguing for weeks about "school's out".he is so sure that it is by acdc(which he is SO wrong)and i no for sure it's by alice cooper.how can i show him it's by alice?and some harsh way if possible.

the guy is pretender 1996.please comment on his ****ty profile and state that it is by alice cooper.

much apprecaited

Your friend isn't the mentally retarded one.
Dude, why are you friends with a mentally-retarded homosexual donkey?
Joke's on you...
ohai little sig.
You reatard! It's by AC/DC!

Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks