ive looked all over and they just state that its humbuckers. I cant find what type, brand, where their made anything. i think theyre supposed to be better than the ones in the Epi standard but without knowing which ones they are its hard to tell. i havent got a chance to go to a store and try them both out yet.
they're the same ones as the epi standard. they would have made a big deal about it if they were any different. Do what i did, and replace those stock epi humbuckers with real Gibson pickups. it makes a world of difference.
alnico classic humbuckers
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
They're generic Epi pickups that are based off of the design of the Gibson Classic '57 pickups, but they have Alnico V magnets instead of Alnico II magnets so they've got a bit more output than the Gibson ones have (and they're also a touch 'brighter' tone-wise, though also muddier, strangely). All of the Standard and higher Epi models have them (except for the Elitists, and of course odd models like signature models or the goldtop which has P-90s).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
They're generic Epi pickups that are based off of the design of the Gibson Classic '57 pickups, but they have Alnico V magnets instead of Alnico II magnets so they've got a bit more output than the Gibson ones have (and they're also a touch 'brighter' tone-wise, though also muddier, strangely).

This man speaks the truth. Stock Epi pickups are all bass and treble. No midrange whatsoever.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
-SD "Pearly Gates" bridge pickup
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack