I would like to know what you guys think of my latest song I recorded this afternoon.

Its not a direct copy, I added alittle of my own style to it.

I used both my Stratocaster and my Ibanez acoustic through a miced Roland Microcube, and thats all... Don't be turned off just from that info, if I may say so myself, i think the sound quality is quite nice.

It's on my UG profile. Please tell me what you think =)

Thanks!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Pretty good
Just a few things, the main riff that you're playing is slightly wrong - I don't know how to explain it, but it's the two notes which are first played 5 seconds in - the second note needs to be one semitone higher.
Also, on the wah, don't go so mad keep it with the beat of the song.
Vocals aren't bad by any means - I like how you layered two channels over one another and the slight reverb effect is good. Maybe a few words could be brushed up, but listening back on it, I'm sure you know what ones these are

Overall I'd give it a 7/10
Btw - you're v. good for only having played a year. I love your wah solo recording, even if the beginning part of it is a bit trebbely
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Pretty good
Just a few things, the main riff that you're playing is slightly wrong - I don't know how to explain it, but it's the two notes which are first played 5 seconds in - the second note needs to be one semitone higher.
Also, on the wah, don't go so mad keep it with the beat of the song.
Vocals aren't bad by any means - I like how you layered two channels over one another and the slight reverb effect is good. Maybe a few words could be brushed up, but listening back on it, I'm sure you know what ones these are

Overall I'd give it a 7/10
Btw - you're v. good for only having played a year. I love your wah solo recording, even if the beginning part of it is a bit trebbely

Thanks man. Yeah, singing isnt my strong point, I tried to cover it up with effects. I know we're all guity of that on some level xD

I found using the wah all the way back and forth that fast to be very difficult.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Thanks man. Yeah, singing isnt my strong point, I tried to cover it up with effects. I know we're all guity of that on some level xD

I found using the wah all the way back and forth that fast to be very difficult.

Haha Too true
It will come with time Remember you don't have to go from one end of the sweep to the next You have everywhere inbetween to play with too
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia