It's absolutely retarded. Anyone who thinks like that really needs to be castrated.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
well. i think it does work like that
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
You guys are all fags or are trying to be too sensitive. That's exactly how it works and you know it.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I think that in itself it makes sense and I'm sure that there are people who think similarly.

However, logistically it's not a good way of going about things, plus I don't think people who do think like this would recognize it as a flow chart, but rather primal instinct.
i've done that.

worked for a month, but it was good and messy while it lasted
------

Shwiggity.
its only a bad diagram because hot girls have terrible personalities because they are hot....

i kid i kid...seriously tho....

but it depends on what "interested" means. if its a one time thing, then yea sure. but if its more than that, there are SO many more steps that go into it.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I think it's pretty funny and although not "exact". A very similar thought process goes through my mind, main differance being I just don't keep pursuing it if she is dumb, even if she is smoking hot, because I know what hot dumb bitches end up like.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It makes sense there are so many guys that go only for looks....your gorgot to add something about being a bitch in there though

BR00TALZ EDIT* never mind about the being a bitch part
naw. I'm not one of those people that would date anyone w/ a good personallity, but i won't date someone super hot and stupid. they have to look good and be half-way smart.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
oh thanks, I was shearching a diagram like this.

guys who say it's not like that it work ... are gay and/or a girl
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I think that's pretty accurate actually, the only difference is, for non-superficial guys, they can ignore that thought process, but whether you realize it or not, you probably follow at least somewhat what the diagram shows.
Quote by bender424
oh thanks, I was shearching a diagram like this.

guys who say it's not like that it work ... are gay and/or a girl

They probably have the hidden advantage of knowing how to spell, and having some idea of what proper sentence structure looks like though.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Freud couldn't do it better.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by bigwillie
You guys are all fags or are trying to be too sensitive. That's exactly how it works and you know it.
You think gays are less superficial? I'm not picking on the person quoted in particular - just anyone who says "if you disagree with this u must be gay lololol"
Quote by dark&broken
Freud would've had become interested in your mother in place of not interested....

Freud would've spanked your ass for being such a disrespectful brat.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Doesn't seem superficial to me

It's based on intelligence, physical attractiveness, and personability... characteristics that everyone considers when entering into a relationship.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Doesn't seem superficial to me

It's based on intelligence, physical attractiveness, and personability... characteristics that everyone considers when entering into a relationship.
If it wasn't superficial after the 1st "is she attractive?" NO would lead to "But does she have a good personality?" instead of "Not interested". It's superficial because a girl has to be attractive to be worthy of interest, and character defects can be overlooked if she's "really" attractive.
Quote by smb
You think gays are less superficial? I'm not picking on the person quoted in particular - just anyone who says "if you disagree with this u must be gay lololol"

I don't usually use fag to refer to homosexuals, but rather either effeminate males (jokingly, usually), assholes, or in this case, those douchey, "in touch with their feminine side" type of guys who feign like they truly care about women, but are just horny, superficial assholes like the rest of us.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
I don't usually use fag to refer to homosexuals, but rather either effeminate males (jokingly, usually), assholes, or in this case, those douchey, "in touch with their feminine side" type of guys who feign like they truly care about women, but are just horny, superficial assholes like the rest of us.

Haha put up the flame shield.

Btw I disagree with what you just said. In fact you're pretty much the reason women these days are so willing to cheat on a whim, because they think men only see them as pussy. Thanks asshole.
Quote by red18420

Quote by Four Symbols

So, I'm wondering what everyone else (that's male and not gay) thinks of this thought process.

Haha thats exactly how it works, but only if i want to boink her. Actually, it's more like:

Is she hot?

Yes > boink
No < no boink
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD

It's a good start but the diagram should be longer and go into more detail.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
this only applies to one night stands, and even then it fails to account for the alcohol consumption factor.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
this only applies to one night stands, and even then it fails to account for the alcohol consumption factor.

And even then I don't really think personality comes into a one night stand, unless they are obviously an utter twat.
Quote by freedoms_stain
If it wasn't superficial after the 1st "is she attractive?" NO would lead to "But does she have a good personality?" instead of "Not interested". It's superficial because a girl has to be attractive to be worthy of interest, and character defects can be overlooked if she's "really" attractive.

Well, I assume it is used when selecting girls, and further steps are followed when you already know the girl...

I mean, if you see a girl in the street, and she isn't attractive, you aren't going to talk to her only to see if she has a good personality, although it can happen if you already know the girl, etc...

The chart serves its purpose, although after the "personality" thing it does become superficial...
Quote by Jericho114
Haha put up the flame shield.

Btw I disagree with what you just said. In fact you're pretty much the reason women these days are so willing to cheat on a whim, because they think men only see them as pussy. Thanks asshole.

What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you talking about?

yeah its definitely true. i once dated a chick because she was awesome. yeahhh **** that. if a chick looks good and isnt a complete waterhead im in.
Quote by steee21
And even then I don't really think personality comes into a one night stand, unless they are obviously an utter twat.

oh, yeah that's pretty much true, although personality can tell you a lot about who they are and how likely they are to give you herpes.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm