I'll have pictures up soon. Both of these guitars are in pristine condition. Light usage in my home and as I don't gig... they haven't been played out. There is no wear on either of these, scratches, or dents. Both guitars have the original paperwork.

The Baby Taylor includes the Taylor Canvas case and lute cover.
The Martin D-15 comes with hardshell case.

asking for $850 on the martin and $270 on the Taylor. Will split shipping.

Thanks for looking.
My ovation for the baby taylor?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Not really looking for trades at the moment. I might entertain a Strat, but at the moment I'm just looking to sell them.
Can't wait for the pictures!
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
What age are each of these fine pieces of lumber?

Also, free bump.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
The Taylor was made in '99 and the Martin was made in '03. Stored with a humidity reader and given the usual maintenance. There is probably 10 hours of play on each of them.

When you open the Martin case you get a strong wiff of mahogany. It's a fantastically sweet smell.
Those are some sweet lookin' guitars bro!

Hey just as a sidethought, . . . . . what strings do you have on that Martin?
Edit for the post above,

No i am not interested in buying, financial issues and the damn electric company
Quote by c_man471
Those are some sweet lookin' guitars bro!

Hey just as a sidethought, . . . . . what strings do you have on that Martin?

Thanks, they really are great. Sad to see them go, but you have to do what you have to do.

I'm using Elixer on the Baby Taylor and Martin SP Bronze Phosphor on the Martin.
Why will you not post the serial number? I find it extremely useful to know what model year a guitar was made, along with other stuff like where it was made. You are doing yourself a disservace by not posting the serial number. What can anyone do with it?
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by c_man471
Why will you not post the serial number? I find it extremely useful to know what model year a guitar was made, along with other stuff like where it was made. You are doing yourself a disservace by not posting the serial number. What can anyone do with it?

So someone else can't use it for an ebay posting, or the likes. I'll update it at some point today.