That depends on your style and budget? Although, if you can afford them, RMC makes top notch wah pedals for basically any genre.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Dunlop or Vox
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Ive got a dunlop crybaby and its great but if ur thinkin of getting one make sure u get the AC adapter. Ya dunlop and vox r the best but i think dunlops r a bit better cuz they r wired more neatly and better
I just received my brand new Teese RMC 2 pedal on monday. It is awesome. You can adjust the Q, sweep, and volume all externally and of course, its true bypass. It's a little pricey at $240 but you get what you pay for. If you really want the best..check these out:

http://www.realmccoycustom.com/
Fender MIM Strat
Stephens Design Mojos
Analogman Silver TS-9
Teese RMC 2 Wah
Blues Jr.
Microcube
For the record, the basic Dunlop Crybaby (as well as a handful of their other pedals), are generally pretty bad. I'd try to avoid them if you can. But all this discussion is pretty useless without your budget and genres.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
in my opinion, the RMC lineup made by Tesse are the best straight out-of-the-box wahs.
Iv'e tried crybabys and vox models to go with my classic 30 but my RMC Picture wah simply has the sweetest sweep sound ive heard
la894,

so you've opened up both vox and dunlop wah pedals and analyzed them closely? the insde of my vox is similar to my old dunlop crybaby, but still very clean and neat. i dont get where you got that from
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
For the record, the basic Dunlop Crybaby (as well as a handful of their other pedals), are generally pretty bad. I'd try to avoid them if you can. But all this discussion is pretty useless without your budget and genres.[/QUOTE]

this.

"best" is preferance and opinion, but without these factors this thread is pointless
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
^

corbn89: I completely agree about the Picture wah.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
well yea i guess i shoulda mentioned but i thought it was implied that i meant whats the most versatile wah wah...but yeah :|
Wah is only as good as the one who uses it. I find Budda has the best bypass and is a bit smoother and less screechy, but as said, it's all about the foot on the wah.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Dunlop or Vox

/facepalm
EDIT: on topic, it depends on your budget, if you have less than 100 dollars to spend, I suggest getting a vox (not a dunlop thoug, very very screechy). Above that, there are many high end choices that you should probably try out. I personally love my Budwah, but some people say it doesnt have a large enough sweep. It's all a matter of preference
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Last edited by deathbyawesome at Jun 28, 2008,
ive got a vox 1 and it sounds good for metallica and sepultura songs check the pic on my profile
For me its a tie between the search bar and ultimate wah thread.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.