Ok, so I got a split album, but since it's by 2 different artists iTunes won't put it as one album and it won't let me listen to both tracks consecuatively (sp?) without having to shift down and click on the track. This is annoying, is there a a way I can manually make them into one album, while keeping the correct artists in the right section?
^ that's the only way. Crappy iTunes...and Kyuss family bands for releasing loads of splits
Do you have your list sorted by band names?

If so, that might be your problem... It's part of the same album, but they get ordered by band name and then within the band, the songs are ordered by CD. So it wouldn't all be put together.

Sort it by album, and they should be together I'm sure.

Unless your iTunes is just lame.
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Do you have your list sorted by band names?

If so, that might be your problem... It's part of the same album, but they get ordered by band name and then within the band, the songs are ordered by CD. So it wouldn't all be put together.

Sort it by album, and they should be together I'm sure.

Unless your iTunes is just lame.

Yeah I have it sorted by albums, but iTunes actually thinks it's 2 albums because it's so stupid. I'll probably just have to do what demonology said.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Yeah I have it sorted by albums, but iTunes actually thinks it's 2 albums because it's so stupid. I'll probably just have to do what demonology said.

****ty deal, yeah you probably will have to go with that.