(WCCO) A coach and Anoka-Hennepin School employee is under arrest. He's accused of sending sexual text messages to two elementary students.

Champlin police said a parent intercepted one of the explicit text messages meant for an 11-year-old boy.

Police said there were several messages, sexual in nature, sent to the Oxbow Creek elementary student from Phillip Chwialkowski, including a solicitation for nude photos.

"The information that was texted in context was asking the individual to send back pictures of private parts of the person's body to them. Those pictures were not sent however," said Champlin Police Chief David Schwarze.

Chiwalkowski works part time in the Adventures Plus program at Oxbow Creek elementary School, a before and after school childcare program. He also works part time at Jackson Middle school as a community baseball coach and with another after school program.

"It does surprise me a lot, it does surprise me," said Kari Jacott, who has two children at Oxbow Creek elementary. "I was concerned, it's very concerning when an employee does something like that. It's a breach of trust."

The district said Chiwalkowski has never in been in trouble at work before.

"He has been a model employee. He has done an excellent job. People like him," said Anoka-Hennepin School District Communications Director Mary Olson.

The district alerted parents and asked them to come forward if they know of any other possible victims. During the investigation, police have discovered one more boy at Oxbow who received an inappropriate message from Chiwalkowsi.

Jacott is going to use this alert to educate her kids.

"Help them be savvy that they're not going to get themselves into a situation they shouldn't be in," said Jacott.

Police have no evidence Chwialkowski ever had sexual contact with the victims.

Chwialkowski has not been charged yet, but the school district put him on administrative leave.

Solicitation of children to engage in sexual conduct is a felony.

It's a novel to me and I didn't even read it.
So,you want us to essentially help you plagarize(ize is correct accordong to my dictionary ) your English/literature paper?
Sparknotes is the answer.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by _Tim_
So,you want us to essentially help you plagarize(ize is correct accordong to my dictionary ) your English/literature paper?

It's not plagiarizing? I need to get the extracts and then elaborate on them, all I need are the extracts.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have them now, I love scribd

Thanks anyway
Quote by XianXiuHong
It's not plagiarizing? I need to get the extracts and then elaborate on them, all I need are the extracts.

Not really hard work,is it?
If you do it yourself you might actually learn how to use some initiative-this is invaluable in the real world.
Quote by Zakkmann
Tess of the D'Urbervilles has all sorts of insane descriptions like that

EDIT:

i've been done with school for like two weeks now

I've been done with school for over a year and dropped out of college a couple of months ago
Do it your own dang self. Im not wasting my summer vacation doing YOUR homework.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!