Nolan, brother, I NEED another guitargasm! I'm dying on the inside! I haven't felt this bad since I tried watching The View. Please Nolan, throw me a bone! All other like-minded UG'ers please post.
lol wut
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by severed-metal
I don't get it.

If this is an inside joke, I want in. If it isn't, well then SCREWETH YOUETH.

Quote by Dimebag Dave
lol wut

Do you guys even look at the front page?
I agree, come on Nolan.
And to severd-metal, Guitargasm is a series written by Nolan White and its been a very long time since he added to it. Go read it, its pretty sic.
Read his damn profile. Part 20 and 21 have been submitted already, it's up to UG to put them up.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I'm not particularly bothered about it, it's nice to see a story about bands and stuff but I think maybe some people on here should try to actually read a book if they think it is a literary masterpiece. It's harder and more annoying to follow a story if you have to wait so long between updates so it would be better if it was faster.
yea im hoping for a mega chapter or the most intense one yet
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Quote by dann_blood
Read his damn profile. Part 20 and 21 have been submitted already, it's up to UG to put them up.

Whaaaaaaa?
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
its been a while
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************