Please bear this in mind, I've only been playing bass for a little over a year so dont flame me for 'sucking'!

Also Rate and Comment please

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EzV4UYCFBzo
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Lol I said I was messing around with distortion...and my friend was asking me to work on power chords cuz he needed to have a bit of backing bass but he also needed a second guitar so I was messin around to see if I could make it work
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by sassafras roots
dude it sounded too much like a guitar..take the super distortion off and stop playing so many power chords

+ fing 1
The tone and distortion reminds me of John Entwistle, although the playing unfortunately did not.

Edit: Although Entwistle was not quite THAT distorted. It's distorted to the point of ridiculousness.
lol, yeaa I suck don't I I'm probly gunna put some more **** up tomorrow
Quote by I.O.T.M
Dude sounds like the stuff off of that shred masterclass "things to play when you suck" video, no offense, it sounds cool
Quote by RocknRollRay
Play Pulling Teeth Whoooo!

Lol my older brother asked me to learn that...I'm acctually learning it right now xD
Quote by I.O.T.M