Oh! I love these guys! Virtual Zeppelin. They make great covers.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by XianXiuHong
Your point?

I have heard a ton of zeppelin cover bands first person i have ever heard that sounds like plant
Isn't the point of a cover to put your own, personal artistic mark on the song?

If you want a song that sounds like the original, then...... LISTEN TO THE ORIGINAL,

I mean, that's why I love Tori Amos' version of "Raining Blood". It's different. And amazing.

Same goes for Reggie and the Full Effect's version.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
In my honest opinion...a "good cover" is when a band takes a song, and changes it to fit their style, but still remains true to the original.

A good example is the Red Hot Chili Peppers' cover of Hendrix' "Castles Made Of Sand" or A Perfect Circle's cover of "Imagine."
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
In my honest opinion...a "good cover" is when a band takes a song, and changes it to fit their style, but still remains true to the original.

A good example is the Red Hot Chili Peppers' cover of Hendrix' "Castles Made Of Sand" or A Perfect Circle's cover of "Imagine."

Depends really, 2 types of covers copying and changing to fit more of your version. Aka turn the page by metallica is very much metallica but is still exactly the same feeling as the original (more feeling imo). That is one of the best covers of a song with altering imo.
A cover is supposed to be DIFFERENT.
Listen to Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics then the cover Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson.
By the way dont flame me because i dont give a ****.
Quote by fallenangel20
Isn't the point of a cover to put your own, personal artistic mark on the song?

If you want a song that sounds like the original, then...... LISTEN TO THE ORIGINAL,

I mean, that's why I love Tori Amos' version of "Raining Blood". It's different. And amazing.

Same goes for Reggie and the Full Effect's version.

This.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by SoftParade1967
Oh! I love these guys! Virtual Zeppelin. They make great covers.

Yeah theyre awesome. Ive been watching since they started.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah