Page 1 of 4
I also have one.
multi unit cheer & applause
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Actually aside from the stickers that's kinda a cool looking guitar....
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Who doesnt have one?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I have a washburn lyon....what a sucky yet totally reliable guitar....

but who cares? why are you complaining? it's a guitar that appeals to a different fanbase. I don't see a problem with more people gettin into playing guitar, do you?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
One single coil pickup??? How can you go wrong!?
more sig required.
I have three of these, best death metal guitar ever made, and the amp is fucking br00tal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by archangels666
Wait...I don't get it.

What the hell is the difference between "cheering" and "applause?"
One involves clapping, the other involves cheering.
Lol at the pedal board. Cheer, applause, and DISTORTION BABY!

Hey pit, what should I get? A Marshall JVM410H stakced on a 1960V cabinet or the Hannah Montana 10W? I heard the 10W is all tube, and has more gain than a Randall!!one!!eleven!

****ing hilarious. Who buys that crap?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Oh yeah I saw that at Guitar Center and HAD to have it. I spent my college fund on this baby!!!! Let me tell you something it was worth the buy!!!!! I played some dragonforce on it and it sounded JUST LIKE HANNAH!!!!!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Ever thought a little girl might not want to play a Les Paul?

Its not like there aren't billions of other guitars aside from the LP. I thought Daisy Rock had the patronising girly guitar market covered? (Hello Kitty Squier is actually kinda funny)
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Wtf is a lipstick pickup?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
must......................resist..............................i gotta have it!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Ever thought a little girl might not want to play a Les Paul?
That's why they invented the travesty that is "daisy rock"
Quote by Cathedral
Its not like there aren't billions of other guitars aside from the LP. I thought Daisy Rock had the patronising girly guitar market covered? (Hello Kitty Squier is actually kinda funny)

Even then guitars like the Daisy Rock are aimed more at 12ish year olds and upwards I've thought... I know there are UGers with them.

Also, the Daisy Rock and other guitars like it are also massively expensive. It's not worth it if you're a parent and you know that your little girl probably won't want to play guitar in a year or so.
Hannah Montana Themed Guitar Effects Pedal Board- Hannah Montana themed graphics, 1/4" input, 3 effects: cheering, applause, distortion.

haha

Only for the hardcore.

Didn't Mr. "Whammy without a Whammy" have a Lyon telecaster?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by amd123
zippidiy duda i see where you got that name from the OFFICE?

Well, ok, Ill fill you in.

One day, far in the past, I was a mear 10 years old and I was playing Runescape. Then, I decided to steal the account of some obnoxious guy I knew. It was a great account, filled with all sorts of rune weaponry and magical items of all shapes and sizes. I felt as though I hit the jackpot. The name of this wonderous account was- you guessed it- Zippidyduda.

About 1 year later I realized that none of that crap mattered as they were just colored pixels on a screen. So, at the ripened and mature age of 11, I quit Runescape. However, 5 years later, the name still stuck. To this day, I am known to many interweb forumz as Zippidyduda.

My mighty name, a name both feared and respected across the digital galaxy, is one spawned from a stolen video game account.

So there you go, its not from the Office. Although that is a fantastic show second only to Scrubs on television.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Even then guitars like the Daisy Rock are aimed more at 12ish year olds and upwards I've thought... I know there are UGers with them.

Also, the Daisy Rock and other guitars like it are also massively expensive. It's not worth it if you're a parent and you know that your little girl probably won't want to play guitar in a year or so.

most of these Lyon guitars are like $100 to $150 the daisy rock guitars that I've seen (the cheap ones that look like flowers, not the normal looking high end ones) aren't much more expensive than that, at least not the cheap 3/4 scale ones that are shaped like dasies. They nicer daisy rock guitars are really expensive though.

Last.fm
I kinda wonder about the pocket amps' tone. I might be interested depending if it's good.
dude, single pick-up guitars are the ballsiest ever!...

well that confirms my theory that hannah montana is really a guy
Quote by lespaul#1

i know right next its gonna be a tampon pickup
i freaking love hannah montanna
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by lespaul#1

the neck pup on a tele, it's called a lipstick pickup because with the metal covering it looks sort of like a lipstick tube.

Last.fm
Quote by Its_Rock77
I don't see a problem with more people gettin into playing guitar, do you?

I do. People who watch Hannah Montana will start playing guitar and polute the airwaves with their ****ty music.

amidoinitrite?
Page 1 of 4