Well I'm bored, and there seems to be a couple of these going around.

For awhile now I've been seeing quite a few UGers claiming they're from/around Indiana.

I've been talking with DefectedFromGod for awhile now, and he's up for coming to Peru to jam for awhile. I can't get Kankuro to get back with me again, though.

Anyone else interested?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
If it was any closer to Middlebury (Goshen, Bristol, etc.) I would probably go but that's too far.
as long as youre blonde, with a big ass and rack im in.

<_<

>_>
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I want to meet Kankuro.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by buzz
as long as youre blonde, with a big ass and rack im in.

<_<

>_>

I hope there's another girl UGer in Indiana or I'm going to feel a bit afraid.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I want to meet Kankuro.

I want to meet you, dressed in the "IT" clown outfit, with a purple wig and a battle axe inserted through my kidneys.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
I want to meet you, dressed in the "IT" clown outfit, with a purple wig and a battle axe inserted through my kidneys.

You know I'd hit it, right?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know I'd hit it, right?

That's the purpose of the outfit.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JDawg
I live in nortwest ohio. If there were cooler people going I would. But i dont know you, sorry.

Bah. Isn't a female UGer enough motivation?

Anywho, hopefully I can get a response out of Kankuro.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights

If Kankuro is there, JOJ will be there. And I insist on being called by my UG name. No one is allowed to call me Cory.

..for I must go where Kankuro is. He's my long lost spamming partner.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If Kankuro is there, JOJ will be there. And I insist on being called by my UG name. No one is allowed to call me Cory.

Lol Cory. So sexy. I'd hit it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Then PM the lazy bastard with me.

He's probably still playing with himself since last time...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights

23 year old meeting a 16 year old... I've always wanted to meet Chris Hansen!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

DAMMIT!!! A chance to meet both Jack Off Jill and Kankuro and I can't go...
Quote by JDawg
23 year old meeting a 16 year old... I've always wanted to meet Chris Hansen!

yes, because playing guitar is classified as attempted molestation.

>_>
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Then PM the lazy bastard with me.

He's probably still playing with himself since last time...

Well, if he isn't responding to yours, why would he respond to mine?

I'd want to meet people from Missouri, in the St. Louis area.. but everyone in Missouri sucks, so it wouldn't be worth my time. Now Indiana: THAT would be worth my time. Mainly because I want to go to Shannon Hoon's vigil this year.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Aussieloco
DAMMIT!!! A chance to meet both Jack Off Jill and Kankuro and I can't go...

We would interupt all conversations anyway, and not include you in them when you tried to join in. It'd only be fun for us. But the chances of seeing me naked would double. You never know. What happens in Indiana stays in Indiana.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Td_Nights
yes, because playing guitar is classified as attempted molestation.

>_>

I'v had many sexual mishaps due to playing guitar... Don't ask...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, if he isn't responding to yours, why would he respond to mine?
I'd want to meet people from Missouri, in the St. Louis area.. but everyone in Missouri sucks, so it wouldn't be worth my time. Now Indiana: THAT would be worth my time. Mainly because I want to go to Shannon Hoon's vigil this year.

Because the only time I've ever talked to him is about this, waaaaay back?

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Jack Off Jill
We would interupt all conversations anyway, and not include you in them when you tried to join in. It'd only be fun for us. But the chances of seeing me naked would double. You never know. What happens in Indiana stays in Indiana.

Actually it's YOU who does not know. What happens in Indiana travels fast...
Quote by Td_Nights
Because the only time I've ever talked to him is about this, waaaaay back?

Update him on the situation, and entice him with the premise that I might be naked for part of this. It just wouldn't be right to visit Shannon Hoon's grave if I wasn't naked.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Update him on the situation, and entice him with the premise that I might be naked for part of this. It just wouldn't be right to visit Shannon Hoon's grave if I wasn't naked.

Just so you know I have a shitload of fireworks at my house, so you may want to keep some underwear on.

Just sent a PM telling him you'd be there, although to be honest the Jam's off if my parents see me playing guitar with a naked person.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Just so you know I have a shitload of fireworks at my house, so you may want to keep some underwear on.

Just sent a PM telling him you'd be there, although to be honest the Jam's off if my parents see me playing guitar with a naked person.

If I have a guitar over my genitalia, I'm not naked. Well.. Frenchy seems to think otherwise according to that profile ban I got.. but I still insist that doesn't count.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I have a guitar over my genitalia, I'm not naked. Well.. Frenchy seems to think otherwise according to that profile ban I got.. but I still insist that doesn't count.

Oh. You're gonna have a guitar over your junk

Quote by Aussieloco
Oh. You're gonna have a guitar over your junk

I'm in your post, changin' up yo stuff.

Yes.
Quote by vintage x metal

You mentioned this to me awhile back I think. I'll come if JOJ comes and if you guys don't mind me drinking.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
You mentioned this to me awhile back I think. I'll come if JOJ comes and if you guys don't mind me drinking.

Well then Kankuro's gonna get an ass-beating if he doesn't come, meaning JOJ doesn't. because it seems a lot of people will go if they do.

And about the drinking...my parents won't exactly care for me hanging around a bunch of people I've met on the Internet, so you'll probably have to do it in someone's car or something.

>_>
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Well then Kankuro's gonna get an ass-beating if he doesn't come, meaning JOJ doesn't. because it seems a lot of people will go if they do.

And about the drinking...my parents won't exactly care for me hanging around a bunch of people I've met on the Internet, so you'll probably have to do it in someone's car or something.

>_>

Wait, are you having everyone come to your house? I see bad things happening to me (mainly because of my age)...
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Wait, are you having everyone come to your house? I see bad things happening to me (mainly because of my age)...

From the sound of it...lets see here. Kankuro, and JOJ? At my house? Let alone garage? JOJ will be naked, and Kankuro will just be staring at his penis, so I doubt it.

We'll all manage to find something to do
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Hey if you did another one next year or in a few months or something, I'd be down. I'm from Canada but I might be in the area.
Quote by st.stephen
Hey if you did another one next year or in a few months or something, I'd be down. I'm from Canada but I might be in the area.

Hm. Maybe next year, but if it's happening this year then it's gonna be sometime soon...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I actually live in the indianapolis area and wouldnt mind jamming/hanging out w/ some ugers, but i actually havent been on the site for a while lol and am not familiar w/ the peru area or how far it is. but hey, who knows
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Quote by SSnake77
I actually live in the indianapolis area and wouldnt mind jamming/hanging out w/ some ugers, but i actually havent been on the site for a while lol and am not familiar w/ the peru area or how far it is. but hey, who knows

Get a map, you lazy bastard

Anyway, it's not really that far from Indy. Couple hours tops? It's been awhile...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me