Page 1 of 2
Gentlemen, ladies (wherever you are), hermaphrodites and assexual one-celled organisms, as you may know the drummers are attempting an uprising. They are petitioning for their own, drum-based forum. This may not seem so strange at first, but let us consider the several reasons why they should not be given a forum.

1) Ultimate-Guitar.com has been dedicated to music and the study of it and of its finest, most distinguished instruments. Allowing such a lowly practice such as drumming have its own forum would invite other ridiculous instruments such as the kazoo, the xylophone and the pan flute to open their own, drawing the attention away from the Great Database of Knowledge that is the Pit.

2) For those of you in bands, have you never noticed that the drummers are always the outcasts? The strange ones? The less intelligent? The ones more likely to STRANGLE YOU TO A HORRIBLE ASPHYXIATION IN YOUR SLEEP?! Imagine, letting several of these hell-sent demons to assemble in one forum. The chaos would be unimaginable.

3) I haven't started a thread in a while. This seemed like fun.

Therefore, Pit Monkeys, I implore you, sign here to vote against an Ultimate-Drum forum!

Or you could insult me and call my thread ridiculous.

Either way, cheers
Quote by dannay
You're an idiot and your thread is ridiculous.
obviously you've never played with a talented drummer, drums are just as important as anything else
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
*signs to ban*
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by smb
You're an idiot and your thread is ridiculous.

I love you too, dearest.
Quote by dannay
I love you too, dearest.

Seriously though...buy up the domain "ultimate-drums.com" and redirect it to goatse just to spite 'em.
Quote by smb

Seriously though...buy up the domain "ultimate-drums.com" and redirect it to goatse just to spite 'em.

pure genius.
the sad thing is, drummers are actually essential to a band. they're just so goddamn stupid.
In my opinion, drumming makes up 50% of the music.
Sets the pace, keeps the others in line, makes the music interesting....
Plus, im a drummer and somehow i make straight A's and am NOT an outcast.
OooOOOOoooOOOooooOOOhhh... Spooky huh?
I laughed.

Quote by dannay

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Your thread is ridiculous.

Cheers!
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by smb

How many drummers to you know? That is a reward. They're an odd bunch.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh nooooos the drummers are coming, the drummers are coming!!!!!
One Love, One Heart, Let's Get Together And Feel Alright

Member of UG's Vegetarian Club. Add to sig to join!
I think that an Ultimate-Drum would actually be beneficial. It could help educate drummers so that there are better ones. Most of you in a band or trying to form a band know how hard it is to find a good drummer. Ultimate-Drum would help them a lot. It could be a branch off of Ultimate-Guitar, like put a link on the main page. All music news and CD reviews will still be on UG, but drum oriented stuff will be on Ultimate-Drum. It will in no way take away from UG.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by kingofdudes161
I think that an Ultimate-Drum would actually be beneficial. It could help educate drummers so that there are better ones. Most of you in a band or trying to form a band know how hard it is to find a good drummer. Ultimate-Drum would help them a lot. It could be a branch off of Ultimate-Guitar, like put a link on the main page. All music news and CD reviews will still be on UG, but drum oriented stuff will be on Ultimate-Drum. It will in no way take away from UG.

Yeah, but if it redirects them to Goatse, they'll spend their day sitting in front of their computers improving their rhythm via masturbation. But they'll forget all about playing their drums. Terrible idea.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

*signs*
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

*signs against drummers*
When I was in highschool 4 or 5 years ago my history teacher crapped herself (she had a problem, she was wearing dippers and all that but damn it was retarded and funny as hell).

You could hear the farts all over the classroom, lol.
Quote by dannay

2) For those of you in bands, have you never noticed that the drummers are always the outcasts? The strange ones? The less intelligent? The ones more likely to STRANGLE YOU TO A HORRIBLE ASPHYXIATION IN YOUR SLEEP?! Imagine, letting several of these hell-sent demons to assemble in one forum. The chaos would be unimaginable.

that's my drummer right there. *fears for life then signs petition for ban*
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by PissInMyShoeses
In my opinion, drumming makes up 50% of the music.
Sets the pace, keeps the others in line, makes the music interesting....
Plus, im a drummer and somehow i make straight A's and am NOT an outcast.
OooOOOOoooOOOooooOOOhhh... Spooky huh?

take it down a notch, man. it's just another drummer joke, i thought that would be pretty easy to figure out.
Quote by Sykonatiac
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

MONTY ****ING PYTHON!
Quote by dannay

I've always found rhythm guitarists to be that way, actually. The drummers I know are just ditzy.
join the revolution baby!
yeah!

*heavy beats commence playing*
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I'm in no way trying to insult you or your beliefs so don't take this as me attacking you, this is just what I have to say.

I know a couple of people who are drummers and they get excellent grades in school, one of them I guess women consider "sexy" (not my opinion, but he does get sexy women), they are in no way weird. Drummers being stupid or weird I can't even call a stereotype, it's just a few people's opinion. It's like how some people think computers or the internet are stupid. It's not a stereotype or in any way intelligible, it's just what a select few think.
Quote by Gunpowder

(\__/)
Quote by the humanity
join the revolution baby!
yeah!

*heavy beats commence playing*

Did you just create that group, just now? Because of this thread?
...I have influence someone's actions...via the Internet.
Via UG.
Jesus Christ.
Quote by dannay

MONTY ****ING PYTHON!

Haha yup, awesome that you picked it up that quick. Its the only thing I know by them, but I've seen the movie like twenty times. Watched it like 3 weeks ago for the umpteenth time(had to...my girl had never seen it).

Cheers!
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos

Quote by kingofdudes161
I'm in no way trying to insult you or your beliefs so don't take this as me attacking you, this is just what I have to say.

I know a couple of people who are drummers and they get excellent grades in school, one of them I guess women consider "sexy" (not my opinion, but he does get sexy women), they are in no way weird. Drummers being stupid or weird I can't even call a stereotype, it's just a few people's opinion. It's like how some people think computers or the internet are stupid. It's not a stereotype or in any way intelligible, it's just what a select few think.

Ah, they removed my picture of the guy from Gwar.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by dannay
Via UG.
Jesus Christ.

How does it feel?

By the way, I think Ultimate-Drum is a fine idea, I don't see a problem with it. Tis a funny concept though, mass murderers they are and all
Quote by Sykonatiac
Haha yup, awesome that you picked it up that quick. Its the only thing I know by them, but I've seen the movie like twenty times. Watched it like 3 weeks ago for the umpteenth time(had to...my girl had never seen it).

Cheers!

Yeah, I've seen it a million times. I actually used that line today.
Brings back good memories, man.

Well, since this thread has gone to ****, let's switch to discussing Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
We've learned about bananas!
What about a pointed stick?
Quote by Gunpowder

(\__/)
Quote by dannay
Via UG.
Jesus Christ.

I made it prior.

but you have helped to publicize it.

thank you for your participation!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
thank you for your participation!

no problem. i dont actually have anything against drummers, drumming, or even just hitting stuff with sticks.
Quote by kingofdudes161
We've learned about bananas!
What about a pointed stick?

that's funny, i suddenly have a strange craving for a PEAR...
Quote by dannay
Yeah, I've seen it a million times. I actually used that line today.
Brings back good memories, man.

Well, since this thread has gone to ****, let's switch to discussing Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I wish that they could have worked in a comeback for the black knight, probably my favorite scene in the entire movie. 'Tis only a flesh wound!

Quote by dannay

that's funny, i suddenly have a strange craving for a PEAR...

I know what you mean man.......must...resist....hmmm....would I get banned for an....apple? lol better not try it.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos

I don't think there should be a petition to forbid it, as we can all just watch them make fools of themselves as they go down in flames and lol in the sunsets with the pears and the squirrels.

EDIT: To Dannay: The quote you were going to "lol wut" is actually a Monty Python skit.

"You me to teach us about pointed sticks eh? Well, when you're cornered in a dark alley with someone threatening you with a pineapple, don't come crying back to me!"
Last edited by st.stephen at Jun 25, 2008,
Hey man, where's the hate coming from? Lets love our stick wielding brothers and let them have what we already have.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Sykonatiac
I wish that they could have worked in a comeback for the black knight, probably my favorite scene in the entire movie. 'Tis only a flesh wound!

Come back here! I'll bite your legs off!

I love Tim the Enchanter, man. That's the best line in any movie ever.

"Who are you, who would cast fire from his bare hands?"
"I am an enchanter. Some call me...Teeem?"
The first thing to do when being stalked by someone armed with raspberries, is to release the tiger!

Cheddar, cheddar, cheddar, nope don't have cheddar.
You don't have any cheese at all do you!

The parrot's dead!
No, *pokes bird* see it just moved!
Quote by Gunpowder

(\__/)
Quote by kingofdudes161

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

hahahaha sigging this
Quote by Gunpowder

(\__/)
Page 1 of 2