hey guys heres my story,

ive been surfing for 3 years ( stopped one whole year) and have been using a 7' surface foamie.

when i first started at 12 or eleven whenever idk, it was really hard for me because my board was so big over my tiny body, so i pretty much quit. but when i took the bad boy out last week after not using it for a year, I popped up and rode the best i ever have.

Im looking for a new board, this one has bubbles and dents and dings and i kinda want something a little better, because once im on the wave i cant do much with it.

I surf east coast ( NJ) conditions, and like i said want something between an entry level and i guess moderate surfer, board.

thanks alot,

PS, my price range is flexable, the only factors are the higher price, the longer ile have to wait!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Depends on your height and weight really. From what you've said, i'd say about 6'6 length, 1.5" thick, 1'5 to 2' wide.
And get a proper board w/ 3 fins instead of a foam one.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
well im 130 and 5 8

?, my foam board did have 3 fins on it

any good brands?
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010