hey

so im wanting to get a fender for my blues guitar and im wondering if i should get the tele or a strat. im all so wondering if the trem is as complacted as the floating trems on ibanez rg's cause i had one and it was a pain in ass so im hoppen these will be easier. currently i have a gibson sg faded and a line 6 spider 3 120 and please dont say get a new amp i love it to death and i still need it for my thrash stuff. so if yall could help me choose i would appreciate it

thanx
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I'd say Strat, though I'd test drive both at a local store, see what you like more...but you see a lot of blues guys with strats. Not that you don't see them with teles or anything, just saying.

Oh, and get a new amp.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
the line 6 is a decent amp. i use it for recording and practice. as for which guitar. i really perfer the telecaster as the body has more wood and the pickup don't buzz like crazy. for blues the telecaster definitely sounds better. do you have a specific tele model in mind?
I like Telecaster's alot better. Some are just drop dead gorgeous also.

EDIT: Blues on a Spider.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I prefer Tele's, though depending on the budget, you could probably find a 5w tube amp and a Tele. *cough*Squier Classic Vibe Tele*cough*
I have a tele and a spider, its great for rock as a practice amp, but for blues, running it through my VJ is where its at!
Go for the tele, a MIM or Squire classic vibe will serve you well.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Last edited by jeffc313 at Jun 25, 2008,
if you want a twangier sound get a tele, if not get the strat. You probably won't be able to hear much of a difference through that line 6 though, it probably won't matter.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
i hear strats are better for a rock sound sound while teles seemed better suited for blues/country styles. but you do see more blues/jazz with strats so i dunno...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Iceman 420
I prefer Tele's, though depending on the budget, you could probably find a 5w tube amp and a Tele. *cough*Squier Classic Vibe Tele*cough*
Brilliant!!! ... completely forgot about the Classic Vibe Squiers because GC still doesn't have them. Coupled with an Epi Valve Junior @ $150, sandman-105 can have both the Tele and the Strat that he needs!