Is it safe to buy an amp and guitar off Ebay. I'm afraid someone will just take my money and not give me anything. What's the chance of that?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Never happened to me
I bought a £600 Gibson and some other gear.
Pay by paypal and you're safe,pretty much.
Here are some tips:

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Look at their feedback. Talk to the people who left negative comments, see what was up. Ask for a serial number. Do they seem reliable? (No Engrish and stuff like that.)
Paypal keeps you safe?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I found a Fender Twin Reverb around $500-$900. They all had 100% positive reviews. And plenty of pictures.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Paypal keeps you safe?

Its a much safer way to pay.

And check the seller out first, look at his feedback and recent sales, like the guy above said, check him out first, see if he's reliable.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
i buy a lot of my gear off ebay and everything always shows up fine, just make sure you read the whole description, check their feedback and use paypal. you'll be good to go.
psychedelic.
Quote by chip46
I'm not neccesarily buying that one, I haven't earned enough $ yet. But I'm going to look at similar sales.
Quote by chip46
Ok, I need to earn the money first, then I'll look for similar offers. Thanks.
Quote by chip46