I'm sure most of you know about Kim Jong Il from Team America, and I honestly didn't know how...different things are in N.K. This is not a spoof or a joke, check out the other vids in the uploaders profile :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EzBfRKqz3a0

(I was inspired to go youtubing about him after watching the root of all evil on the comedy network. )

I remember watching a thing on the CBC (canadians know what I'm talking about ) and their citizens look up to him as a god. Look at the comments on the video too... this video needs to be UG'd imo. But thats not the point of this thread....

Think about it, how would you feel if you had no choice but to look up to him as a god. Discuss. Or not.
NK is not as bad as it seems. I know a few people from there and they agree that the governmental system is just crazy, but they don't worship him as a God, but as a great leader.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
rofl...i got banned from here for posting a korean propaganda video about jews. i thought it was sort of funny.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Phillitalian
NK is not as bad as it seems. I know a few people from there and they agree that the governmental system is just crazy, but they don't worship him as a God, but as a great leader.

Okay, lets go on a tangent here... is it the American / North American propaganda teaching us otherwise?

Quote by Dirtydeeds468
rofl...i got banned from here for posting a korean propaganda video about jews. i thought it was sort of funny.

uh oh
naw, it was just a misunderstanding I think. I doubt you'll get banned for anything.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Phillitalian

I get kinda annoyed when americans think that their system is super
clearly there are flaws
but I feel that before you criticize you should make sure that your system is flawless
i know that since im korean im going to sound like a crazy korean commie
but watever

While the criminal Bush, giving himself a salary of one million dollars, takes many vacations on his illegal ranch in "Crawford" to oversee the child slave labourers in his salt mine, pistol whipping them with a discarded rusty water can,

I think that says about enough.........
I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
Quote by ms_tickley
I get kinda annoyed when americans think that their system is super
clearly there are flaws
but I feel that before you criticize you should make sure that your system is flawless
i know that since im korean im going to sound like a crazy korean commie
but watever

We don't think our system is flawless (well at least a lot of us don't) just that North Koreas is a lot worse.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm