there within $10 of eachother. cleans aren't so important. i play both rock and metal(not completely TEH brutalz just e standard and d standard tuning mainly) just about the same, don't really favour one over the other. i can only order online so i'm looking for some help...
they're both pretty decent amps, perfect for what u want, about the only differences between them is the cube is more of a metal amp than the vox and the vox has better cleans
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
I think you'll be pretty satisfied with either. Have you played them? Always try before you buy if you can.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
no like i said i can only order online. i have to go off youtube videos and hopefully some UGer's advice.
Quote by Kevin Saale
I think you'll be pretty satisfied with either. Have you played them? Always try before you buy if you can.

This.

They are so similar, it's a matter of preference.
if you want the br00talz, get a Microcube it has the Rectifier setting.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
if you want the br00talz, get a Microcube it has the Rectifier setting.

the microcube is battery powered DO NOT WANT!!!!....i don't believe i asked about it in my topic anyway. I also said i don't really want the brootalz. just a nice regular metal sound. like megadeth and metallica.
well the tones you want will all be accomplished w/ the vox. and i know for a fact that the vox's effects are VERYYY tweakable. it'll take a lil bit to get used to at first, but once you do it's a breeze and makes it easy to fine tune your sound. the effects are quite great on it too.

i can't vouch for the cube series, i've only played on one for like 3 minutes.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out