Poll: Which should I save for first?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which should I save for first?
Kayak
41 38%
Guitar
68 62%
Voters: 109.
I really enjoy canoing and would like to get into kayaking with all the rivers around here, but I also want to get a new guitar (PRS Mira). So, which should I save for first?
-ash
white water kayaking? or no. if white water, get the kayak. if not, get the prs. white water kayaking is REALLY fun.
You already have a guitar I assume, so as long as you don't already have a kayak, get that first.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Buy the guitar. Kayaks are gay
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty 3
Yamaha Pacifca
Drive?? Amp 25 watt?
Crate Flexwave 120/212
if you have a guitar that you're satisfied with, get the kayak
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Duh.. is that a question? but I may be a little Bias with this being a Guitar forum & all, Don't get me wrong I love boating as well as long as its got a motor! Phuck Paddling!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
If you were to add the price of the amount of kayaks/kayak related stuff and guitar/guitar re;ated stuff, which have you spent more on?

Buy what you spent less on
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
umm well go with the kayak.. to many pussies with money buy a guitar then become all gay about it. saying they can play the intro to entersandman and think that they can get all the girls..

thats my thoughts
Quote by Ypacifica
Buy the guitar. Kayaks are gay

"Donkey Kong sucks!"
"No, you suck!"

TS, if you don't have a Kayak, get that first. As much as girls like guys who play guitar, they like guys that are in shape a lot more.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
This is a rare event where i'd actually say this but **** the guitar get the kayak
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by kris323
umm well go with the kayak.. to many pussies with money buy a guitar then become all gay about it. saying they can play the intro to entersandman and think that they can get all the girls..

thats my thoughts

...?

This being a guitar site and all, I feel it safe to assume that this is not TS's FIRST guitar, just a new one.

Your argument is really shitty either way.
<Han> I love Hitler
Kayak, you already have a guitar, plus it's good to have a physical hobby.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Johl
"Donkey Kong sucks!"
"No, you suck!"

TS, if you don't have a Kayak, get that first. As much as girls like guys who play guitar, they like guys that are in shape a lot more.

"Shampoo is better I go on first & clean the hair"
"NO! Conditioner is better, I make the hair all silky & smooth"

"Stop looking at me Swan!!!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Considering my lack of muscles mass and a kayak (I've got a canoe, though), I'll probably go for the kayak. It's less expensive to (about $700-750 for kayak and $125 for double paddle).
-ash
Quote by King ofKumbucha
You're asking on a guitar player's website which you should get?

True but he probably didnt have anywhere else to ask.. or maybe he could try ultimate-kayak.com..
This is a bretty biased website to be asking you know have you posted this on an outdoors adventure website too?
if you have decent rivers/lakes around, get the kayak
Gear:
Art & Lutherie Acoustic
Epiphone SG
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Vox AD30VT
don't be a wuss and buy a motorcycle!

Motorcycles/Guitars>Kayak
Hodam,a stojim...
get a banjo
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Comprimise and get a Keytar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm gonna say Kayak because it is the summer time and you don't want to be inside all day during the summer. Also not everyone can kayak where they live, so you should take advantage of your hometown. Besides you can save for the guitar through the winter...
Well which would you use more often?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

youve got some guitars, go for the cool option of kayak
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Dude. Are you my alter ego. I had this excaact same question. Exact. Whether to save for a whitewater kayak (probably a wave sport project or fuse) or a prs mira. I can't decide either.
Member of the Single Coils are for Real Men group
Member of the Lefties Unite Group
Quote by HaKattack
Neither. Buy a giraffe.

hell yeah!

edit: but seriously, go for the kayak, i voted for guitar, but now i think a kayak would be better. You can still save for the guitar. Besides, kayaking is really fun and you already have a decent guitar. Though if you do kayaking, it would probably be better if you have a friend also do it, cuz i think it would be boring to do it alone
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Last edited by cap'n curry at Jun 27, 2008,