Ok, I have like 300$ bucks right now... and yesterday I was in target and They had this Sansa 4gig Mp3 On sale. But I saw an 8gb Ipod Touch, My mom said, I'll buy you the Sansa and, if you use it, you can get the Ipod touch. So, I got the Sansa... and It is crap. And I am going back up to New JErsey soon for 3 weeks! And I need a Ipod, or mp3 whatever... So, Should I keep the Sansa or go return it tomorrow and buy the ipod?
Creative ftw!
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by InvaderTSN
Get the 80/160 gig Classic. Much more room for music/movies/etc than the Touch.

ya but I dont need an 80 gig, 8 is enough, but how much space do videos take up?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Usually a 5-10 mb. Get the Touch if you really want it, but you'll probably reach a point where you need more space than 8 gigs.

ok, what are the advantages between the classic and touch/ and disadvantages
Quote by InvaderTSN
Get the 80/160 gig Classic. Much more room for music/movies/etc than the Touch.

+1

I never thought I could fill an 80gb ipod, but now I wish i got the 160gb. I have so many movies, and thousands of songs on it, you might not NEED that much room, but it's nice to have
Quote by jamogod
+1

I never thought I could fill an 80gb ipod, but now I wish i got the 160gb. I have so many movies, and thousands of songs on it, you might not NEED that much room, but it's nice to have

I dont need movies..... I only use it on the bus in the morning, so the youtube feature would be really nice..
doesn't the touch look like an iphone? get that and tell people you have an iphone and people will be all like "omfg, he's are gotted a dem i fonez!"
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Fenderdan
ok, what are the advantages between the classic and touch/ and disadvantages

Well the Classic has more gigs, a click-wheel, and is smaller than the Touch I think.

The Touch uses a touch screen interface, has less space, and is only slightly larger than the Classic. You can also get it jailbreaked and play games and stuff on it.

Just pick the one that suits your needs better.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Well the Classic has more gigs, a click-wheel, and is smaller than the Touch I think.

The Touch uses a touch screen interface, has less space, and is only slightly larger than the Classic. You can also get it jailbreaked and play games and stuff on it.

Just pick the one that suits your needs better,

Well, I dont watch movies, I'm on u tube all the time, and I use it on the bus in the mornings and afternoons...
id go with the classic over the touch
but thats just my opinion
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by InvaderTSN
I didn't say tell me your needs, lol.

But the Touch suits you much better than the Classic. Go for it.

Oh, thank you so much, but One more question, the ipod touch uses wifi, for youtube connection, how far does wifi go?
id just be scared of scratching the screen of the touch
i have a samsung with a touch screen and its scratched to sh*t
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by Fenderdan
Oh, thank you so much, but One more question, the ipod touch uses wifi, for youtube connection, how far does wifi go?

According to Wikipedia...

"Wi-Fi networks have limited range. A typical Wi-Fi home router using 802.11b or 802.11g with a stock antenna might have a range of 32 m (120 ft) indoors and 95 m (300 ft) outdoors. Range also varies with frequency band. Wi-Fi in the 2.4 GHz frequency block has slightly better range than Wi-Fi in the 5 GHz frequency block. Outdoor range with improved (directional) antennas can be several kilometres or more with line-of-sight."

Quote by clancy256

That's why you get a nice case for it.
Quote by clancy256

there was a vid on utube, this dude took a key, razor blade, and some pin to the screen and no scratches whatsoever...
Quote by InvaderTSN
According to Wikipedia...

"Wi-Fi networks have limited range. A typical Wi-Fi home router using 802.11b or 802.11g with a stock antenna might have a range of 32 m (120 ft) indoors and 95 m (300 ft) outdoors. Range also varies with frequency band. Wi-Fi in the 2.4 GHz frequency block has slightly better range than Wi-Fi in the 5 GHz frequency block. Outdoor range with improved (directional) antennas can be several kilometres or more with line-of-sight."

That's why you get a nice case for it.

ok, how would the case help for the connection?
You have to be close to a hotspot for wifi to work, you can't just go on the bus and go on the internet. Unless you are taking the bus down 1 main street with starbucks and other stores right by the bus it won't work.
Quote by Copilot911
You have to be close to a hotspot for wifi to work, you can't just go on the bus and go on the internet. Unless you are taking the bus down 1 main street with starbucks and other stores right by the bus it won't work.

Well I do have a starbucks, roughly 500 feet away from the school
So.....

This should be in the ONLY ONLY Mp3 player thread.

Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.