I've recently fallen in love with this song, but I can't find tabs anywhere. Can anyone help? Much appreciated.
*I come to sit at my desk in Biology to find that another 1000 page book is sitting there.*
"If this says Part 2, I'm going to be pissed..."
I am getting like a jazz type feel and when I played along to the song I was playing basically the chords E and D ..... I know that these guys and their arrangements always have those Eb9's and othe wierd chords but to tell you the truth I was playing sort of like a Jazz type groove with the E and D chords with an A and B chord thrown in every now and then when his voice goes up an octave and it worked for me.....

Try playing the song from the beginning with the alternating E and D and see what it sounds like to you....I used barre chords by the way at the 5th and 7th frets for this..... and basically went with like a fast change slide from an E to the D.....Usually only hitting the E chord once and then slide to the D chord......

I liked Sinatra so this is how I played it... Give it a go and see .......let me know if it works for you...........