I only made an account in march, but ive been coming here for a couple of months before that. I would have to say that i have NEVER been in the Electric Guitar forum.
I have no desire to go there and no need to for some reason.
Anyone else have any forums they just never go to?
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

I only visit the Pit and the Metal forum, so there are a lot that I have never visited here.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
IMO, the electric guitar forum is pretty useless.

but I haven't been to most of the forums here.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by goldmember1217
The nu metal forum.

...but then again, no one has.

Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
I mainly only use the Pit. I've visited the bands&artists forums, but theyre all dicks in there. I go to songwriting and lyrics sometimes. And I looked at the gear forum when I was trying to figure out what acoustic i wanted. Other than that, I don't use the other ones at all.
I have never been to the metal forum. Not that I'm against metal, just...heard bad things. I'd probably get beaten up in there.
Has anyone noticed that the personality of the people here seems to depend on the forum they're in?
People in the bass forum are really nice, but I go to the Bands and Artists and theres heaps of douche's there....
The pit is a mix of them all
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

none i think, UG is my start page and when i see intresting posts on the front page i reply to them

coincidence or not ive spent most of time UG time on the pit =P
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
i hang in the pit and songwiriting and lyrics. basically. ive dabbled in promote your band (thats always interesting, seeing that 99% of the bands on there are screamo and the other 1% has talent) and some of the emo forums. and thats it.
The pit, GB&C, electric guitar, songwriting and lyrics. those are the only ones i've ever been to
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
I've never been to the pit.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I talk in the pit, and occasionally lurk the metal, hardcore, bass, and musician talk forums. Never visited any of the others.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Has anyone noticed that the personality of the people here seems to depend on the forum they're in?
People in the bass forum are really nice, but I go to the Bands and Artists and theres heaps of douche's there....
The pit is a mix of them all

Yeah! That's what I said. There's something about discussing bands and genres and stuff that attracts the scum of the interwebz.

maybe not everyone, but most people in there just flame people who disagree with them.
the forum of the banned, after you get banned thats the only forum, then again if ive never been there, and im not banned, i wouldnt know
There are a lot of the Bands and Artists subforums I've never been too, and I've never visited the archives, but other than that I think I've gone into all of them at some point.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
pop punk emo.

they scare me.

so many little girls and pedophiles...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i think ive been in all at least once. but i rarely go in any except the pit and the different B&A forums. i also check out electric guitar from time to time.
forum of the banned
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
I went to the nu-metal forum, just now...

There was dust...and water buffalo skulls and vultures...the spirits tried to make me stay but I said nooooooooooooooo!!!1! and I woke up and it was only a dream, but then I saw the slipknot mask placed in my shoebox and now I am totally freaked out...it's like they're telling me "nu-metal will get you...nu-metal will get you!"
Nope. I've visited them all at one point or another. Of course, there are some that I use more than others.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection