I would like to purchase a cheap classical guitar that i take to school , on my travels across town and deep into the forest . something that isn't to expensive in case i break it.
any Suggestions are helpful
cg111s yamaha .. its 230 .. wit solid top and plays and sounds excellent
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Quote by timmyinpajamas
cg111s yamaha .. its 230 .. wit solid top and plays and sounds excellent

Would you be pissed about breaking that? I would.

http://www.denmarkstreetonline.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1554&category_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

I haven't played it(I don't think) but I have a steel string Tanglewood that I love to bits.
Quote by _Tim_
Would you be pissed about breaking that? I would.

http://www.denmarkstreetonline.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1554&category_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

I haven't played it(I don't think) but I have a steel string Tanglewood that I love to bits.

not as pissed if i broke my dr500r lolz ..
but its up 2 him .. is he talking 70 dollars or 200 dollars .. if hes really looking for cheap then dont even bother asking because when they are that cheap there pretty much all the same .. lolz

no offense or anything
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Quote by timmyinpajamas
not as pissed if i broke my dr500r lolz ..
but its up 2 him .. is he talking 70 dollars or 200 dollars .. if hes really looking for cheap then dont even bother asking because when they are that cheap there pretty much all the same .. lolz

no offense or anything

It might just be me but I wouldn't buy a £230 guitar just to go into the forest/school/jam at a friend's house.

If you're playing live or want a bit more from an instrument then it's fair enough paying more,but for what he wants I don't see the point.
Split the difference at 100$ with a Yamaha C-40. Laminate top but sounds alright and the construction isn't bad at all. Most low end yamahas are good classical guitars tbh. I've had no beef with any I've played.

ive got a £40 stagg classical. sounds ok (for £40)

nice action but the intonation leaves a little to be desired.

plays ok and if it got smashed? meh!
Thank you please.