so i have a picture of some words in Paint that i want to overlap onto another picture from paint, but w/o the block of white around it.
how can i make it dissapear?

any FREE programs you suggest? and i dont have effing photoshop.


You can get rid of the white block in paint too. You right click on the color white in your chooser thing, then hit the dotted line thing in the tool bar to make it transparent, or something. It will probably still look ****ty though, so use gimp.