Ok so on MyCokeRewards, they have a gift card for Adidas, I'd like to get for my g/f for her birthday, I think it'd be really cool, problem is i'm 200 points short (caps worth three, 12 packs worth 10, 24 packs worth 20) and her b-day is in exactly one month (since it just went to 12:00 am here)...

I'll never make it on my own, I only drink Powerades, and only when I play sports, which is only on Mondays and Sundays...

I KNOW some of you drink cokes, if you could save the codes and post em here, it'd be a great help.

And yeah, I'm prepared, I know there's gonna be made up codes, and stuff directed negatively at me, so don't expect me to be surprised...if I could get even 1 code, I'd be happy.

Thanks.
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Use the ONLY ONLY "I want all of your fake CokeRewards codes for my own personal use" thread.

Don't you know that?

Pshaw.

ampEDIT: wouldn't you want them PM'd anyway? That way they can't be copped.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
I don't use them, and I drink a ton of Coke. Caffiene addiction whoo!

Of course, I'll have to know if it's worthwhile. You say it's for a girl? Is she hot?

Just kidding. I'll see about giving you a hand. When's your deadline?
go buy enough cokes to have enough points, then get her the gift card. then you have a couple days to have a coca cola chug fest
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
You should get people to Pm them since there is probably some losers lurking around here that would love to steal the codes people think are going to you.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
you should probably ask for PM's instead....

but why don't you just buy a bunch of coke/powerade for later and save up all the points?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Id give you codes if i had them, but im more of an Irn-Bru person sorry man, buy hey, can you just find a coder online to help you out