upon seeing a thread a while ago in this very pit, i was intrigued as to whether the reverse SG would actually become a reality. upon researching for countless hours, making several calls to my friends at the gibson design studio, i have confirmed that this is a reality.

here is an artists rendition of how it would look:

ok not really but someone had to show how ugly this thing would have been. TAKE A HINT, GIBSON. stop screwing up classics.

Sorry, I did it for Lulz

Get it, CUZ ITS SYMMETRICAL(kinda, there happy!?)!
Terrible.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
That artist rendition sucks.

The neck joins the body at the 21st fret. That thing's structural stability would be as rigid as Stephen Hawking on rollerskates.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
the thing that gets me the most is that u know that if gibson actually made it, some assholes would actually pay for it.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by fallenangel20

The neck joins the body at the 21st fret. That thing's structural stability would be as rigid as Stephen Hawking on rollerskates.

Oh wow, lmao.
Quote by fallenangel20

But hey, buddy, the neck joint on my SG '61 Reissue is at the 22nd fret and it's solid as a rock.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Wow! That Is Amazingly

Fail! Epicly Fail!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.