i used the searchbar and didnt find anything. so anyone here hunt? what do you hunt? what kind of gun do you use?
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
i've hunted deer with my bow and arrow. me and my grandpa used to go up to Canada and sit in trees all day and hunt deer.
i hunt for coons with my friend on his farm
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
i hunt squirrels in my neighborhood with a bb gun
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Quote by DeadStar444
i've hunted deer with my bow and arrow. me and my grandpa used to go up to Canada and sit in trees all day and hunt deer.

nice i want a bow badly but i just got a 30-30 for deer season.
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
i like to occasionally hunt emo children.... its quite the thrill
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
i like to occasionally hunt emo children.... its quite the thrill

PETA doesn't think that's humane, just like they think that slaughter houses don't treat the animals humanely

I like, hunting emos too, I hide out in the plants in the mall in front of hot topic. where do you cover at?
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
hah I go deer hunting with my grandfather every fall. I use a Hoyt compound bow. Hunting with firearms is for sissies. :P
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I hunt deer in west texas..
I run hog hunting trips in south texas on family hunting property. bow, gun , knife or dogs.. whatever. pay me at the gate and sign the release form.
give me a shout if you wanna go.
Before Dad lost his Guns (licence expired) used to shoot mostly Ducks, Roos & the occasional pig! Also if you've never tried it Shooting Carp can be fun even though it's such a ****ing redneck pass-time!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I've never been hunting but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by pcell619
i hunt for coons with my friend on his farm

YAY!! Fellow Racist!! Can I come next time?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
No I do not hunt.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
i dont hunt
wooow save the animals man?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Nothing quite beats the noble sport out of killing defenseless animals out of fun.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing quite beats the noble sport out of killing defenseless animals out of fun.

+1
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by rabidguitarist

+2
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by rabidguitarist

+3
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by rabidguitarist

If man is not to eat animals, Why are they made out of meat?
Hey, I'm gonna trap a red-tailed hawk this fall.
Quote by bradulator
Clitoris?

Quote by HeyItsChenny
i smoked weed for the first time last night... it was awesome.

end of story.
I agree with the hunting of introduced feral species such as pigs that threaten the natural balance of an eco system, but I cannot condone the hunting of wild animals that are native to their eco system.
Before fox hunting was made illegal in Britain, I used to have a running argument with my brother who was pro fox hunting (I was anti fox hunting)
He said they were vermin that killed chickens, I said that in this modern day and age, there's something seriously wrong if you can't build a fox proof hen house.
It's interesting to note that during the height of fox hunting in Britain, farms were overrun with pests such as rabbits, rats and mice, because man was removing their natural predator. Now, a few years on from the ban, some farmers (well, the ones that I know anyhow) are mentioning that they don't seem to be seeing as many of these pests as they used to.
Quote by Peter Griffin
If man is not to eat animals, Why are they made out of meat?

Quote by rabidguitarist

i'm no veggie
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Bull. It's very rare for someone not to eat or use the animal they killed. I could never do it, though.
i hunt. i do mostly deer during gun season i have a bow and etc but its not quite as fun. for gun i maily use my 7mm mag or my 30-06 depends on the area im hunting. the 7mm is a beast tho i love it.