Poll: Kurt Cobain. Over rated?
Poll Options
View poll results: Kurt Cobain. Over rated?
No chance in Hell!
13 52%
oh YES!!!
11 44%
Voters: 25.
Who thinks he is completely over rated???
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
not at all. he may not have been a good guitarist but he was a great overall musician. i think the dude from green day is more overrated man.
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
I jus seen some kids yelling about how ****in great he was and i jus wanted to know a more general oppinion
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
I don't think so, he was not a good guitarist, but a very very creative dude who actually wrote very enjoyable and nice music.
I like his music, and he probably is overrated. It's all the Nirvana fan-boys that obsess over his lyrics and his death that give him a bad name.
he's overrated, but he was good at his particular style of music, even if you (like me) don't care for it
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by guylee
i do. and i expect divd3d to come in here any minute and close this thread cuz he seems to be on a bit of a power trip this evening.

She.
Quote by LazySandman
he's overrated, but he was good at his particular style of music, even if you (like me) don't care for it

He knew he sucked

He even says it in some songs
He said something like this in some song

"Im worst at what i do best"

i honestly think Grunge gave birth to Emo
and that equals
he isnt overatted, his songs are easy to play, and his lyrics are incomprehensive, but its not the difficulty of the music that matters, its the sound, and the music itself
I respect Kurt alot, enjoy his music, but friends of mine are real dicks when it comes to Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. They worship the guy like a God, everything Kurt Cobain never wanted to be. I think the only sucky part of Kurt Cobain are the fans.
Quote by hightension01
He knew he sucked

He even says it in some songs
He said something like this in some song

"Im worst at what i do best"

i honestly think Grunge gave birth to Emo
and that equals

Emo is older than grunge