Hey there,

I'm looking to get a cheap acoustic guitar just to bang around with. Campfire kinda stuff.
Anyone have any suggestions? Looking for one under $120 Canadian.

Thanks
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
i just started playing so i have got a really cheap takamine g320 for christmas from my parents ($150 US). surprisingly for the price i've had a lot of very experienced players tell me they couldnt believe it was so cheap. unfortunately its been discontinued so musiciansfriend and guitar center no longer carry it....i dont think. in fact, any low end takamine will sound great and be really cheap. even their jasmine discount series are pretty good and they're under $100 US
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Jun 26, 2008,
I got a Rogue dreadnought (forget exact model, im away for the summer) for like a $100 for campfire stuff...sounds and plays ten times better than anything in that pricerange (not hard considering most of the guitars that price are unplayable)...def a good bang around guitar
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
yeah, swap meets, pawn shops and craigslist. Not sure if you guys have craigslist. maybe try cregslist-eh.com
Quote by nemjeff13
I got a Rogue dreadnought (forget exact model, im away for the summer) for like a $100 for campfire stuff...sounds and plays ten times better than anything in that pricerange (not hard considering most of the guitars that price are unplayable)...def a good bang around guitar

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-RA100D-Dreadnought-Guitar?sku=511192

This might be what he's talking about. If so, I love this guitar and its one of my favorites. Its amazing for its price.
Despite the best of maps and bravest men
For all their mighty names and massive forms
There'll never be and there has never been
A ship or fleet secure against the storms

Romans 5:8
Quote by Free Time
yeah, swap meets, pawn shops and craigslist. Not sure if you guys have craigslist. maybe try cregslist-eh.com

We have craigslist and swap meets....Canada's not the middle of no where.....unless you plan on going to Saskatchewan lol
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
I would say buy a Yamaha, a cheap Tradition, or get something used. And try and stay out of Saskatchewan.