This thread is mostly geared towards Canadians or anyone who's seen the show 'Trailer Park Boys'

Yea, they are doing a live show (as their characters) at this comedy club, and they have a whole bunch of stuff on top of their comedy act like Q&A, prizes and that kind of ****. It's going to be funneh. Looking forward to seeing Randy's gut.
Hahaha those two are funny, I love how Randy always walks around without a shirt on, you can't help but feel bad for him when Julian makes fun of him, but I always laugh anyways because he has this big gut and no shirt
Dude! thats so awesome. Are they playing music and what not as well, because I know that bubbles is actually quite a good guitar player and was in a band before he took the role of bubbles. What an awesome show though.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
@Justin - There are some other small bands and stuff playing, but the only people from TPB are Randy and Lahey.

I've got a video with Lifeson, Geddy, Peart, Lead guy from Barenaked Ladies, and Bubbles all playing (at once) a version of Closer to the heart, Bubbles plays guitar and does back-up vocals. It's actually really good.
Quote by justin_fraser
Dude! thats so awesome. Are they playing music and what not as well, because I know that bubbles is actually quite a good guitar player and was in a band before he took the role of bubbles. What an awesome show though.

Bubbles played guitar on-stage with Rush I believe, a few years back at a national event, fvck now I can't remember it.
Quote by Dog--
This thread is mostly geared towards Canadians or anyone who's seen the show 'Trailer Park Boys'

Yea, they are doing a live show (as their characters) at this comedy club, and they have a whole bunch of stuff on top of their comedy act like Q&A, prizes and that kind of ****. It's going to be funneh. Looking forward to seeing Randy's gut.

Where in Ontario is this? When's the show? and are tickets expensive?
Buy Bo-bandi a Cheeseburger.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
How many more cheeseburgers can Randy stuff into that cheeseburger locker?

@stevve - It's in Thorold, It's tomorrow (June 26), tickets are $15. It's at like 10:00pm
Quote by Dog--
How many more cheeseburgers can Randy stuff into that cheeseburger locker?

@stevve - It's in Thorold, It's tomorrow (June 26), tickets are $15. It's at like 10:00pm

Man wish I heard about it earlier, my dad loves it but he's busy tommorow, oh well.