I have an iPod touch...(also know as the pinnacle of human achievement) and I want to get an iPod dock for it...like with speakers and whatnot so I don't have to use headphones...prefferably under $100.

Does anybody have any suggestions?
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
ehhh...... I would tell you, but the iTouch is not the pinnacle of human achievement.

Good Job!
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
ehhh...... I would tell you, but the iTouch is not the pinnacle of human achievement.

Good Job!

Well except for the fact that you're wrong...

but seriously...back on topic
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Dude did you jail break the ipod? If not do it!!!! it will be 20 times better i promise.
i got a docking station for $40 at walmart....
^of course