Page 1 of 6
Post your scary stories, scary pictures, whatever. Just try and scare the **** out of people, and give them terrible paranoia. NO SCREAMERS THOUGH, those things are just annoying as hell.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by ugsusheyftef
Ts, go back to 4chan.

.... I never thought anyone would say that to me. I've never been to 4chan in my life. People can share their own stories, not just scary pictures. I didn't plan on this thread being some 4chan scary pic fest.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
When i saw teh pronzzz for the first time , I swear to god I was scared ****less!!
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
google genital warts...
You'll be forever abstinet (I know it's not spelled correctly)
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'll contribute. Google image "harlequin baby." Have fun.

oh my ****ing god. ugh. i almost puked. i had known it was a baby with some skin thing but eww. i even expected it but it scared me ****less.
Quote by Stoner stone
someone watch it first.

i was gonna but i closed it out when it started. im a bit of a pussy. lol.
er ah scary?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I remember theres a thread awhile back that focuses on creepy and paste type of stories.... you can chech it out here http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Creepypasta Its not so creepy if u read it in broad daylight but u guys might just be as big of a pu$$y as i am
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Quote by InvaderTSN
What is it?

Just watch it, it's not that scary. like the person who posted it said, it's just weird. Rubber Johnny kind of weird, but more different.

Quote by guitarmang93
i was gonna but i closed it out when it started. im a bit of a pussy. lol.

Lol me too but it looked freaky.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Just watch it, it's not that scary. like the person who posted it said, it's just weird. Rubber Johnny kind of weird, but more different.

what is it though?!?!?
The Stranger

This is a tale about a man, no different than you nor I. On the night of our tale, just as the moon emerged, the man would to meet a very important someone. He would not, however, meet this person. Who this person was, the man did not know. All he knew was that it was the most important meeting of his life.
“The most important meeting of my life,” mumbled the man, as he adjusted his tie. One quick glance in the mirror and he grabbed his brief case and wander into the night. His brief case was empty and his path was aimless. As he drifted through the city, he glanced at his watch every 2 minutes and 46 seconds. Not a second more, not a second less.
At exactly midnight, he came to a cross walk. There stood a man he did not know: a stranger, if you will. For such a late hour, traffic was heavy, and the man’s journey came to a halt. He heard a familiar click, and smelled the familiar scent of a lit Cigarette.
“That stuff will kill you, you know,” said the man, cracking a grin at his own wit.
“Not me, sir. I cannot die,” said the stranger, in an oddly horrifying voice. The man did paid no mind to the stranger’s remark; after all, he had to get to the most important meeting of his life. Suddenly, the traffic was gone. As the stranger moved ahead of the man, he glanced back and uttered with a grin “You look a lot like my son, you know.”
The man got chills, his whole body tightened and he became drenched in a cold sweat. He began to close his eyes and as he reopened them, he found himself somewhere strange. Upon a bench in a park he sat, it was too dark to see how far it was to civilization. Next to him sat the stranger.
“It wasn’t a dream,” said the stranger, with a grin.
It was an odd grin, which slowly reviled his long razor sharp teeth.
“So how do you want to do this,” uttered the stranger with the smile of a mad man.
“Please,” said the man, in almost a whisper “It’s the most important meeting of my life.”
The man would remain in that park for the rest of his life, trapped with the horrible creatures in the eternal night. No one knows who, or what the stranger is, or what it is he is planning.

fresh creepy pasta
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
One Halloween, not too long ago, in a town who's name has since been forgotten, two children went out trick-or-treating late at night, as most children do. However, these two young boys were greedy and wanted more candy, so they stayed out late, long after all the other children had gone inside.

House after house they passed, each with its lights out as the inhabitants had run out of candy. It grew late, past midnight, and light after light flickered out until only the full moon lit the path in front of the two boys, casting long, demonic shadows in front of them as they walked, searching for houses with candy left to give them.

Eventually, the boys found themselves in a part of the town that they had never ventured to before. The pavement was cracked and filled with potholes, and the streets were lined with old wooden houses with cracked walls and dilapidated porches.

The boys quickened their paces, growing nervous, until suddenly they heard a sound that made them jump and their heartbeats quicken: the unmistakeable scream of a young girl, coming from the nearest house.

The braver of the two boys ran towards the noise to help what certainly sounded like torture of some sort, while his friend followed nervously. They tried the door handle, which came off in their hands as the door fell inwards in a cloud of dust. Slowly, fearfully, they walked into the house's dilapidated interior.

The screaming, which had stopped for a few minutes, resumed, coming clearly from the basement. Spotting a staircase, the boys descended, coming to a door, which squeaked as the braver of the two eased it open.

The two boys entered into a dark, windowless room. The screaming had stopped again, and they nervously began to search the shadows for its origin. Suddenly they heard a sound. Thump...thump...thump... Heavy foosteps, approaching from behind them. The door slammed shut.

The buys turned about in terror, and saw a tall, skinny figure, wearing a mask with holes only for the eyes and mouth. It wheezed as it breathed, and spoke in a rusty, emotionless voice. "Now...now..."

The braver boy gathered his courage and looked at the figure. Voice trembling, he answered. "Now what?"

Wheezing, the figure took a deep breath and spoke again. "Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool, and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys, who were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.'

"I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, 'Nah, forget it. Yo Homes.. To Bel-Air!' I.. pulled... up to the house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby 'Yo homes, smell ya later!' looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jun 26, 2008,
oh god. SO ****ING GREAT!!!!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by InvaderTSN
That could've been executed a bit better, imo.

Well I kind of rushed typing it since I didn't want anyone to beat me to it.
kill all humans
^^
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'll contribute. Google image "harlequin baby." Have fun.

I googled it to get to the wikipedia page, but it came up with the picture too. Yeah, I saw both. I read uip about it. It's really sad. No child like that deserves to live a life like that.

The features of sufferers are deformed facially and cranially. The ears may be very poorly developed or absent entirely, as may the nose. The eyelids are severely everted (ectropion), which leaves the eyes and the area around them very susceptible to trauma. They often bleed upon birth. The lips, pulled by the dry skin, are fixed into a wide grimace (eclabium). Arms, feet, and fingers are almost always deformed in such a way that they cannot bend properly, and may be below the normal size. They present hypoplasia in the fingers; therefore, they cannot grab things properly, or they can barely touch them. Polydactyly, a condition in which one has more than the usual

Harlequin-type ichthyosis (also harlequin ichthyosis, ichthyosis congenita, or keratosis diffusa fetalis), a skin disease, is the most severe form of congenital ichthyosis, characterized by a thickening of the keratin layer in fetal human skin. In sufferers of the disease, the skin contains massive, diamond-shaped scales, and tends to give off a reddish color. In addition, the eyes, ears, mouth, and other appendages may be abnormally contracted. The scaly keratin greatly limits the child's movement. Because the skin is cracked where normal skin would fold, it is easily pregnable by bacteria and other contaminants, resulting in serious risk of fatal infection.
Last edited by Slash42x at Jun 26, 2008,
Someone I don't care who a mod or the original poster or a good hacker, TAKE THE PICS DOWN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Rubber Johnny scared the hell out of me. What is the vid?

It's not that bad, I promise.

edit: Dude please take those pics down.