Page 1 of 4
so yeah it's pretty obvious i got this thread idea from the classic embarrassing horny things you did as a kid thread. so pit, share examples of times in which you were younger and did violent things for embarrassing or stupid reasons, or perhaps on accident.
I remember when i was around 5 i was at a friends house and we were fake wrestling (which is embarrassing in itself, mind you i lived in mississippi at the the time) and i got pissed at him because he "cheated" or something and i was just sitting with my legs out in front of me and he started to like walk/crawl towards me and so in my anger i lifted my feet up and just like kicked him really hard in the chest and he fell back and hit his head on the table and started crying, at which point i profusely apologized and tried to convince him not to tell on me. i can't remember what happened after that, and i bet he doesn't either
gooooooooooo!

EDIT: i also remember this time when we were playing 4 square at recess in like 2nd grade and this group of douchebags kept stealing the ball and running around the playground with it. naturally we all chased them, and when i finally caught up to the kid who had the ball, i tackled him into the woodchips and proceeded to bite his arm until he gave me the ball back.
sincerely,
daniel
Last edited by PunkPenguin333 at Jun 26, 2008,
this one time...I got so pissed at a video game I threw my controller in the corner and it broke ...oh wait that was like a few months ago
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
hmm.
erm.
Once , i almost choked myself.
But, i decided against it.
jkz!.
erm..
I threw a supersoaker at my friend and hit him in the head once though...
Why did the TS say "classic embarrassing horny things"?

I am concerned.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
M-80s in ant hills. Typical rural Texas stuff.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
i stole this kids dominos in pre-school and when he asked for theem back i threw him down the stairs
When I was about 7 I used to get angry when people pronounced my name wrong as "rice" so I chased this group of 12year olds with a cinderblock and smacked one of them in the head with it.

When I was 8, some kid kept flicking me in the ear, so I punched him in the face and pushed out of a window.

When I was 5 or so, someone tried to steal my abra pokemon toy, so I started hitting him on the head.

I love my childhood.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
I got mad at one of my neighbors and from what my parents told me, i threw a rock at the back of her head. Also, i got this mini pinball machine for christmas and i got pissed and smashed the plastic cover with my hand...Not really violent but i remember going to the sales place for mobile homes and me and my friend (i was with my friend's parents) went and hid from her brother and hid in a closet like thing, and then we got stuck and so we started crying and eventually got out but broke the mirror on the outside...Her parent's had to pay some big fee to get it fixed
My Myspace :\
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
I was listening to an ipod and the teacher asked for.
I looked that teacher in the eye and said hell no. and threw the ipod on the floor.
It broke.
Quote by PunkPenguin333
so yeah it's pretty obvious i got this thread idea from the classic embarrassing horny things you did as a kid thread. so pit, share examples of times in which you were younger and did violent things for embarrassing or stupid reasons, or perhaps on accident.
I remember when i was around 5 i was at a friends house and we were fake wrestling (which is embarrassing in itself, mind you i lived in mississippi at the the time) and i got pissed at him because he "cheated" or something and i was just sitting with my legs out in front of me and he started to like walk/crawl towards me and so in my anger i lifted my feet up and just like kicked him really hard in the chest and he fell back and hit his head on the table and started crying, at which point i profusely apologized and tried to convince him not to tell on me. i can't remember what happened after that, and i bet he doesn't either
gooooooooooo!

Almost that same thing happened to me, except when he cheated I sat on his back and start smashing his face into the ground. I then realised what I did ran and locked myself in the bathroom for 3 hours.

I didn't really do this but it happened to me, my cousin sprayed me with a supersoaker in the eyes and I ran into a big light post and had a massive lump for a while.
Last edited by stevve at Jun 26, 2008,
My brother and I beat the shit out of each other many, many times.

Looking back, I am amazed at the resilience of the human body.
When I was little I hit a girl in the head with a wiffle ball bat because she wouldn't shut up.

I met her again my freshman year in High School and she reminded me.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I sacrificed my entire second grade class to Satan.

My Myspace :\
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
I have another where I hit some kid over the head with one of those yellow metal big toy truck things, though I'm not sure if I hit the kid or the kid hit me.
Quote by stringmagician
When I was little I hit a girl in the head with a wiffle ball bat because she wouldn't shut up.

I met her again my freshman year in High School and she reminded me.

reminds me of this:
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by stevve
I have another where I hit some kid over the head with one of those yellow metal big toy truck things, though I'm not sure if I hit the kid or the kid hit me.

if you can't remeber then the kid probably hit you.....
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by unknownpunkrock
if you can't remeber then the kid probably hit you.....

Lol I seem to remember getting stitches once so maybe he did hit me.

Oh and I got another one, I remember when I was like seven and my sister was on the staircase wearing a bicycle helmet. Well I wanted to test the helmet so I smacked her on the head with a wood baseball bat I remember the helmet breaking and getting in alot of ****.
My cousin is a total spazz, he was playing pokemon and he couldn't beat misty so in anger, he bit into the cartridge while it was in the gameboy, which broke it. He says he got an electric shock, but I don't think thats possible.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I hit my brother over the head with a chair
No, Download does not suck this year. And reading isn't better than Download.
(I'm going to both...)
One time during recess we were playing hockey and I was in net, and this kid got some crazy goal on me out of nowhere, and I considered myself pretty good back then. So I punched him in the face at the end of recess out of anger. Don't remember anything else about that.

And some other time in grade school, some kid stole one of my Crazy Bones, so I chased him and pushed him over, then soccer kicked him in the head a few times. Toys were worth fighting for back in the day.
Last edited by AzureNight at Jun 26, 2008,
Quote by JessicaGonzo
I was listening to an ipod and the teacher asked for.
I looked that teacher in the eye and said hell no. and threw the ipod on the floor.
It broke.

Ipods came out like 4 years ago so you are like 10 or something.
Grade three, some kid hit me over the head with a math text book, because I was sleeping. When I realized wtf happened I started to punch him as hard as I could, he ran out crying. :\

I didn't do this, but it pretty much scared me for life, good friend of mine grabbed two rabbits by the ears in each hand and beat them against walls and each other until the ears came off the heads...
Quote by Copilot911
Ipods came out like 4 years ago so you are like 10 or something.

7 years ago.
Quote by -Bloo
Grade three, some kid hit me over the head with a math text book, because I was sleeping. When I realized wtf happened I started to punch him as hard as I could, he ran out crying. :\

I didn't do this, but it pretty much scared me for life, good friend of mine grabbed two rabbits by the ears in each hand and beat them against walls and each other until the ears came off the heads...

I kicked a friend so hard in the bollocks that he started bleeding out of his bell end.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by -Bloo

Quote by freddaahh
I kicked a friend so hard in the bollocks that he started bleeding out of his bell end.

win.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I wasn't violent.....

Someone i know stabbed someone in the arm with a screwdriver though, that was pretty random
Now reformed after extended ban!

Gaye for Haye
Used to swear alot.
Oh and imitating WWF wrestlers.
Even got into a fight for some ****ty cut out drawn champion ship belt. Lol really.

Geewhiz.
HI GUYS!
i used to get into fights like every day at school til i got into high school, and everyone else started growing Then at like 15 it started again lol.
I seem to remember stabbing a kid in the arm with a pencil for some reason.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Apparently once when I was little, we were in the local RSL in the family room, I was attempting to stick something into a powerpoint next to an arcade machine, my parents weren't looking right at that moment so an old lady came up to me and kindly stopped me from doing so. It went down something like this:

Old lady: "OH No sweetheart, don't do that!"

Me: "FUCK OFF YOU OLD BAG!"

Horrified old lady and my parents followed.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Last edited by sacchiel13 at Jun 26, 2008,
Me and my friend were pretending that we were our favorite power rangers, I was the green ranger, and he was the blue ranger. We got into an argument as to who is the better power ranger, and I showed him that the green ranger is far superior to all the rest by roundhouse kicking him in the face and breaking his glasses.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Jun 26, 2008,
Page 1 of 4