Artist - Track
30 64%
Track - Artist
17 36%
Voters: 47.
Artist - Track.

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall

is easier than reading "Another brick in the wall - pink floyd"
I always did Track - Artist, but after reading your example I've come out of the dark side
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Regardless though, it is Atrist - Track. That's how it is on any music player on your computer, any downloading program you have, any mp3 player, actual magazines, books, etc.
Definitely Artist->Track. It's much easier to sort and more importantly find songs that way.
track - artist
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Artist - Track.

Track- Artist is so confusing, especially with metal bands: "Convergence - Dilapidated" (both made up, but you get the idea)
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I go with "Artist - Track" 93% of the time, but there are occasions where it feels better to reverse it, or do something like "Artist's Track" or "Track by Artist."
I've always been an Artist-Track man myself.

It should be noted that I made this same thread a long time ago, and the results were quite different; 35 for Song-Artist, 34 for Artist-Song.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Last edited by bigwillie at Jun 26, 2008,
I voted Track - Artist, but I like them both, really.

In certain situations, one is definitely better than the other, like with confusing ass names.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
I voted Track - Artist, but I like them both, really.

In certain situations, one is definitely better than the other, like with confusing ass names.

Well, no.

Pink Floyd - another brick in the wall is easier than reading the song title to the artist. If you have music stored on your computer it's artist - track.