hey, im ordering one in today to my local guitar shop, has anyone played one of these guitars? what are they like in terms of action and sound etc ? any expericences would be great.

Regards

Garry
I like em a lot. Except I would never buy one because of the lead jack position. My amplug for a start wont go in there.

I played one unplugged, very nice, kinda like the weight of a strat but the greatness of an RG. But I heard they dont sustain overly well, but i guess thats no biggy.

If it wasnt for the jack issue I would buy one, but for some that maybe a non issue.
Yeah, it's cool. Very similiar in feel to my last RG321 because of the finish but with the SZ bridge, it's on a next level.

Edit:
WHOOOOPS! I mean Zero Resistant bridge! ZR!!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Jun 26, 2008,
Its a ZR trem^

I have the S7320, the 7 string version obviously.

The ZR7 holds tune great, so I expect no less from the 6 string trem. The guitar has a great feel too it, and a "D" shaped neck. Its all personal preferance though man, you'll just have to try it out to see if you really like it.
^ My bad ... my bad... It was just a typo >.<

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by gpmarshall
hey, im ordering one in today to my local guitar shop, has anyone played one of these guitars? what are they like in terms of action and sound etc ? any expericences would be great.

Regards

Garry

I have the superior S670FM, but they are generally very similar, so yeah, it should be a great guitar.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Be aware that the S320 has the lesser wood selection out of all S series. Still it's still much better than other guitar of it's price

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Low-end S series and far better than the Low end RG series. I'd say get it, its very good for the price. If you haven't seen it already, heres a guitar world review-

LINK
when talking about the wood quality is it not the same as the s470 ? obviously the prestiges and the jap made s series are gonna be better, is there any other guitar looking at in this price range i really cant go any higher though. are any of the fixed bridge RG's capable of more frills?