I was a bit wary about this, considering I never though Ibanez would be my cup of tea.

I was wrong. This guitar slays.

PRON

*splooge*

wow its like my favorite amp ever and favorite guitar ever lol. congratulations. clips please?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
LoL. Yeah, I'm a regular at ss.org too.

I haven't had the chance to crank the Mesa + the S7. From what I can tell just fooling around, the pickups are VERY muddy. I can EQ it up to make it sound alright, but those pickups wont be in there for long.

Soon, they will be an X2N7 in the bridge and an EVO7 in the neck.

Thanks for the congrats! No clips atm, I'll have to wait until I have a day off and I'm home by myself to make some decent tones.
Very sexy! I was considering getting one a while ago, but I'm not such a fan of trems...

Be sure to post clips!
Quote by Tom_hatton
Very sexy! I was considering getting one a while ago, but I'm not such a fan of trems...

Be sure to post clips!

I've never had a trem, so this is my first rodeo.

And, you may have clips today. I seemed to have stepped on a nail last night. My foot is pretty swollen and I cant walk.. so it should make for a great jam day.
Very, very nice bits you have there

Those S-series 7-strings are nothing short of stunning, and that LTD 7-string [in 20/20 hindsight] is gorgeous.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Never said I was a photographer... but,

In action:

I did that about a year ago, this is pre-Mesa.
Last edited by IWank7Sevens at Jun 26, 2008,