So this is what's going down I just bought two little mice today they're mostly the feeder kind for snakes but I wanted them for some reason.

Anyway I'm a drunk and have an idea to put beer in their water bottle so we can be drunks together and share this bond. And also to see how they would act.

But my question to you all is if you think that would poison my mice and kill them? I mean that's a lot of alcohol for their little bodies and system. They're tiny.

What do you think? And yes I'm dumb.
It will kill them.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
i think its a bad idea and it would prob kill, and if not screw them up very much. i wouldn't recommend it to be honest.
don't do it man. (too much) alcohol isn't good for you but it's really bad for little tiny mice
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
i really want to know how this turns out for some reason
film this!!
You are now blinking manually
how would you know how much beer to water ratio?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Well, worse things routinely happen to mice in our country for scientific research, if you put alchohol in their bottles and they die, it wouldn't even be a failed experiment. Its better than being fed to snake. I suggest it, why the fuck not.
maybe a drop each? thats gotta be like 2 shots to them hah
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
do it. they are just feeder mice.....

i got a spider high a couple weeks ago, it was pretty interesting.
I wish I had my video camera still I traded it for a leather jacket not to long ago.

I'm still considering it. But ye ah I would have to water it down like crazy.
My friend and I once put some really strong alcohol (can't remember what) into bread. We then threw the bread to seagulls, and soon they were all drunk. Watching them fly was hilarious. Therefore, go for it with your mice, just be careful, we don't want them dead before they've done something funny.
ahhhh i love the pit...

do ittttttttt
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
I'd just give them a few drops each. Just keep giving them drops until you notice a change in them
I have too much gear to fit!
Just do it.

My friends dog loves beer. He'll tip 'em over so he can drink it of the floor. So therefore... Animals love beer. So they'll thank you for it.

Do your mice a favor, give 'em some beer.
I think someone should at least try it if not me. Someone with a camera maybe.

Feeder mice are only 2bux so.. Its entertainment would exceed the money spent.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
there's a very good chance they won't even take it.

They'll get thirsty enough. 'hmmm, drink beer or thirst to death....... hmmmmmm.'
Quote by Samurai Chicken
My friend and I once put some really strong alcohol (can't remember what) into bread. We then threw the bread to seagulls, and soon they were all drunk. Watching them fly was hilarious. Therefore, go for it with your mice, just be careful, we don't want them dead before they've done something funny.

I'd like to try that too.
Quote by Ecliptica24
do it. they are just feeder mice.....

i got a spider high a couple weeks ago, it was pretty interesting.

How the hell do you manage that?
wasnt this on some cartoon?
if it costed you anything over 10 dollars i wouldnt suggest doing this. but if not, you should put tons of them together and see what happens
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by broken fusion!
i got a better plan

get YOURSELF so drunk you die, and film that

Or I could get drunk and come on UG and laugh at the nerdy sober square loser posters that try to make fun of me.
Hmmm im not gonna be a faggot but I like mice i suggest the Bread idea with vodka or do it to a spider (coat a fly in vodka)
Quote by fetus989
How the hell do you manage that?

I put it in a water bottle and blew the smoke into haha.

It basically moved really slow and couldnt walk right.
If you have acid, feed the mice some acid.

Seriously, it's ****ing hilarious.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I would give them a hard liquor, not beer. The taste of beer is going to make them not drink it.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
I would give them a hard liquor, not beer. The taste of beer is going to make them not drink it.

This. Try maybe mixing them a drink, like a gin & tonic.

Hahaa...you can figure out what kind of drink mice like!
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009