you'r guitar isn't a certain frequency, they have a frequency range so can set the transmitter and receiver to a frequency that doesn't have any other traffic on it, well good ones do anyway, that one just has a set one, but you can pick it, so get a CB and check all of those for like a police band or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jun 26, 2008,
that one is pretty expensive. I think you can get a better one for that money, with more frequencies to choose from
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Farether
that one is pretty expensive. I think you can get a better one for that money, with more frequencies to choose from

For that price it's probably the best quality in terms of signal strength and whatnot though, that's still on the pretty cheap side for a wireless system too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
take a look at the X2 wireless systems. I gig with the stompbox version of it regularly and it is great. I have never had any interference and it sounds very close to a cable connection.

the other guitarist in my band had that same wireless you posted a link for and it was horrible. Extra noise all the time and the bug actually broke.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus