Poll: birthdays, w00t....or not so much?
Poll Options
View poll results: birthdays, w00t....or not so much?
leiks, i getz Fr33 $tuFfzzz...!!!!111!! (yes)
46 59%
eh....not so much...(no)
32 41%
Voters: 78.
hey guys...i was just thinking since i've been up all night and it's 4:21 in the morning right now...i really...hate my birthday. maybe it's because thus far, they've all been dissapointing in some way. or maybe it's because i just don't like myself and being put on display like that kinda pisses me off...but anyways, i was wondering how many of you pit monkeys disslike your birthdays?

i mean, i like the gifts 'n stuff, but that's the only reason i put up with this crap
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
ye I guess the attention is annoying

but overall I like my bday

Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

I hate people going omg happy birthday! And making a big deal about it.

I don't mind the gifts, and considering I don't have a job, it's one of the only ways I get money. But yeah, they can be a bit annoying, in the end it's just an ordinary day, but you just so happened to be born on the same date, many years ago.
couldn't agree more....hate my birthday too.... 'cos every single bday for me till now has been a really bad day....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
I stopped caring 30 years ago.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My dog died on my 16th, so no, I don't like it and I don't celebrate it anymore.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
It's a good excuse to get hammered. So I like it.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
eh i think when u reach an age like 15/16 the whole bday hype disappears from around 14 till now i have had dissapointing bdays just coz i dont think anyone really cares anymore my 17th is in like 2 months n i have decided that insted of getting upset about the ****tyness im goin 2 buy a nice bottle of JD or southern comfort tell ma mum im meeting friends tell my friends im spending it with ma familiy n go 2 the park n celebrate it myself that way theres no dissapointment,
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
I didn't even find my 16th that great. I'm not one for birthdays. In fact, for my 16th I didn't even tell anyone about it until the day after. People that don't like you, as much as you don't like them wishing you a happy birthday isn't my idea of fun.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Well my birthday this year was totally ****, if only because I had a maths exam on the day :\
more sig required.
I have had a long running record of something terribly bad happening to me on my birthday. Someone dies, serious injuries, bad days at work, bad times with friends.

Pretty much an accursed day for me.
I try to avoid it as much as possible.
HI GUYS!
Well, on my birthday last week I turned 18. So far that was more exciting than any presents recieved, and I made full use of it.
Eh.
I'm not bothered about them anymore.
My 16th was nothing special, I wanted a huge party but I got a nise $1000 amp instead :]
♥xx♥

my 16ths coming up soon and im having a big party with my friend cas its his to

but on my actual bday
i dont want to do anything

i hate it
Nobody ever gets me what I want. I don't mean to sound spoilt but after telling my mum I wanted a metallica CD and getting a craig david one, I pretty much gave up =/

Plus after having had 19 of them the novelty's worn off somewhat.
My birthday is new years day. I hate the day for my birthday, but I like it. Its not a huge deal but I get neat presents and a nice dinner.
Wow, you're all miserable twats. I love birthdays, whether mine or someone else's.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
For me it's just another day, I can't celebrate much because It's almost spot on on an exam date, or near, Still, it's some massive celebration for being alive, I suppose.
I like my birthday. It means I get cool stuff. This year, I'm getting a new amp (an orange crush) and a metal muff pedal.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here