So I recently bid and won on a ps2 with some games. I have a 360 but never had a ps2 and there are a ton of games I want to play on it. So I sent the payment through paypal last night and it is now reading as "unconfirmed" What does this mean. The seller has a different e-mail on ebay and paypal, does this make a difference? Any help would be great.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
means you have to wait for ebay to confirm it with paypal.. its a waiting game now
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
unconfirmed means you have no varified yoru adress and so on with paypal. Its down to you not him haha
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
but other purchases i made with paypal went through right away. is this something that I need to take care of or he does?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Sorry its not "unconfirmed" it's "unclaimed"
Quote by Eminored
Then he hasn't accepted the payment yet.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
i believe the way it works is that if you aren't a confirmed buyer (address isn't confirmed etc..) then he has the option to claim it or not. He can choose to accept your payment or deny it. when i sold things and i had the choice to accept payment i think it was always from people who weren't confirmed. i haven't been on ebay in a while though.
ok thanks for the help!
Quote by Eminored