acidhendrix
Melkor the Lifeless
1,455 IQ
Who doesnt like mettalica? I got the tab for enter sandman it isnt anything close to the real thing. Im pretty new to this website who wants to be my friend.
Green RATM Day
Banned
496 IQ
You want to know who doesn't like Metallica...yet you went to get the tab for Enter Sandman...and because you don't know how to choose the one with the best rating, or maybe because you dont know how to read the tab, you want someone to be your friend...

How does that make you feel?
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Quote by Green RATM Day
You want to know who doesn't like Metallica...yet you went to get the tab for Enter Sandman...and because you don't know how to choose the one with the best rating, or maybe because you dont know how to read the tab, you want someone to be your friend...

How does that make you feel?

Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Alucard II
In Spheres of Madness
731 IQ
Quote by acidhendrix
Who doesnt like mettalica? I got the tab for enter sandman it isnt anything close to the real thing. Im pretty new to this website who wants to be my friend.
theres a 5 star one on here which is perfect. if you dont think it is, you're wrong
srvflood
UnRegistered User
457 IQ
I don't like metallica. In fact I hate them.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
guitarboy48
1,206 IQ
I just learned this song myself, and there is a perfect one (just like Alucard ll said.) Its the one with the 5 star one with (currently) 566 votes.
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal