acidhendrix
Melkor the Lifeless
1,455 IQ
This is a tough one i told my friend i would give him one of my guitars should i give him the one sighned by kobaine or hetfield
funkbass369
UG Senior Member
794 IQ
its Cobain. give him that one. you live in louisa by the way? i live in louisa too. we should jam sometime.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Renfordoggz
332 IQ
Quote by 100%guitarmad
*reported*

No versus threads please

fooool read what he wrote....
BiOhAZarD722
Landon
368 IQ
y does everyone got to be so ****y and report stuff?? damn dont post if u dont like the thread!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Narchbishop
84 IQ
Cobain, definetly (sp?)
"Sound:
it has a really good distortion and clean sound a little to much hum in the background but i guess thats why they call them humbuckers"

review on Zzounds
RATM forever
UG's Packers fan
56 IQ
Well does he like metal more, or is he into grunge/alternative? theres your answer
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
nutinpwnsgibson
1,125 IQ
nirvana cause they never sold out. in fact, kurt cobain killed him-self to avoid selling out... well partially.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
alkalineweeman
1,288 IQ
Pictures of said guitars?
i doubt very much someone would give away a signed kurt cobain guitar
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
curmudgeon7
25 IQ
You can't give away a guitar signed by Kurt. Nirvana was a greater band in 5 years than Metallica in 25. And Kurt Cobain was one of the best musicians ever.
Alucard II
In Spheres of Madness
731 IQ
i very much doubt you have a guitar signed by either Cobain or Hetfield. if you do, giving them away is retarded. auction the thing. a guitar signed by Cobain would be worth a ridiculous amount of money
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
NEITHER.

Dude, Nirvana and Metallica are both amazing bands and even if he's you're good friend you really should keep those.
epicfail
32 IQ
i like nirvana way more nirvana just sounds so much more expressive than any metallica songs have been to me
YOU FAIL
Nacho Cheese!
insert clever title here
708 IQ
Why don't you think of it this way. You can't get Cobain to sign another guitar for you, but you can get metallica to sign one for you.
birdman267
UG Member
1,477 IQ
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Why don't you think of it this way. You can't get Cobain to sign another guitar for you, but you can get metallica to sign one for you.

So True
psychokiller99
1,225 IQ
Quote by acidhendrix
This is a tough one i told my friend i would give him one of my guitars should i give him the one sighned by kobaine or hetfield

well, kurt is dead, so (in his interest here) it would probably fetch a higher price on ebay by collectors...
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
severed-metal
moo
4,338 IQ
Hey smart guys of the jury.

This IS a versus thread now. You're all comparing Metallica to Nirvana. How is that NOT a VS thread?
vodootrip
10 IQ
Quote by acidhendrix

if I were you man i would give your friend the one from Hetfield even though i ****ing love metallica Cobaine is dead.
Last edited by vodootrip at Jun 26, 2008,
Stratman54
318 IQ
I would like to see pics of said guitars, because I find it hard to believe anybody has a guitar signed by Kurt Cobain.