Hi,

After months of pandering i have decided to go in for the long run to save up €2500 for a Gibson LP Classic Custom Ebony 3 p-up!!

I figured short term pain for long term gain and i plan to be playing it on xmas day dis year!! Im only 17 with a part time job so every penny counts!!!

Oh yea...check it out...http://www.thomann.de/ie/gibson_les_paul_classic_custom3pueb.htm

One sweet ass axe

My €250 peavey now makes me wanna get sick...

So hit this thread for opinions...suggestions...condemnation...appraisal...watevr floats ur boat!!

Cheers
this should be a very nice axe for ya, compared to a peavey, no offence, you will also be able to get more tone and sound out of this axe being that it does have the 3rd humbucker, i was seriously considering getting this black beauty, but settled for a jackson instead :P ha anyway it should be very nice for you and you can do some wicked shredding on it, post pics when you get it! cheers!
nice guitar, but i would get the £1000 fender delux ash strat instead, better. dont get it in black though, get a sunburst or something.
Three humbuckers make no sense and look ugly and make the guitar more expensive than it has to be. Stay classic with 2 humbuckers.
Quote by Hubie1110
this should be a very nice axe for ya, compared to a peavey, no offence, you will also be able to get more tone and sound out of this axe being that it does have the 3rd humbucker, i was seriously considering getting this black beauty, but settled for a jackson instead :P ha anyway it should be very nice for you and you can do some wicked shredding on it, post pics when you get it! cheers!

yea i no peavey=sh*t (china ones nyway) its my second but then again im only playin 18months!!

thanks nyway!
Quote by weorge
nice guitar, but i would get the £1000 fender delux ash strat instead, better. dont get it in black though, get a sunburst or something.

yea if i was goin fender id go tele...but im looking for a fuller sound...and i love gibsons so no contest for me! thanks
frankly, I'd take the two pickup model... but it's just preference...

Just make sure and do your research and be sure there isn't a guitar that you'd like even better before you drop 2.5 grand on an instrument
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by EyeHatePunks
Three humbuckers make no sense and look ugly and make the guitar more expensive than it has to be. Stay classic with 2 humbuckers.

i want the black beauty look so im afraid its 3 for me...can understand you though...but very few guitars iv seen have all 3 so its sumthing different. thanks
Quote by Musicman48858
frankly, I'd take the two pickup model... but it's just preference...

Just make sure and do your research and be sure there isn't a guitar that you'd like even better before you drop 2.5 grand on an instrument

yea i sure plan to...but atm its this!! but iv got 6 months till xmas wen my dad said he'll add 1/3 to watevr i can save!! woohoo!! thanks for the advice

3 pickups look ugly IMO, but if you like then its ok.

Save somemore and get this
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
Quote by TERU

3 pickups look ugly IMO, but if you like then its ok.

Save somemore and get this

that first one is just pure gtar prn!

yea im not keen on the open 3 with sunburst!!

wtf is the third one?? nevr evr seen nytin like that!????
Which amp do you have?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by timi_hendrix
What kind of amp do you have?

iv have 2...a micro cube for pure portability n cool (cheap) effects and a 15 year old custom made tube combo amp that my dad got made when he used to play electric...since stopped n handed it ovr to me i think its 75 plus watts...n a few pedals...what you think?
Well, make sure the amp is high quality. If it's only a so/so tube amp, I'd split the cash between a new guitar and a new amp.
If the amp is truly a sweet custom job, by all means, go for the nice guitar if you feel that it's important.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Well, make sure the amp is high quality. If it's only a so/so tube amp, I'd split the cash between a new guitar and a new amp.
If the amp is truly a sweet custom job, by all means, go for the nice guitar if you feel that it's important.

yea i will do...im not sure...u no the way grown men might embellish sumthings?? lol
thanks nyway!!