Hey, I recently got an Ibanez RG 350EX, and this is my second guitar and first with a floating bridge. If I tune it and then play normally, it stays in tune perfectly. The problems come when I use the whammy bar.

The thing is, the bridge returns to a different position whenever I use the whammy bar. If I do a divebomb it returns to one position while if I pull up on the bridge it returns to another. I'm not experienced with floating bridges at all so I don't know what could be the reason for this. It's a real pain in the ass because depending on the position of the bridge when I tune the guitar sometimes even lightly using the whammy bar throws the guitar out of tune. What could be the problem?
drop it to the body but then you will have to fix the intonation < i have the same problem with my mustang

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Alright, here's an example. My guitar was previously in tune.

After full upbend - E A D B and e strings sharp, G string flat
After full divebomb (after the upbend) - E A D and B strings flat, G string sharp, e in tune

It seems like it might be a problem with the G string, but how do I resolve this? I've tried the string stretching thing I read about (http://www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup/stretch.htm); maybe I need to do it more.