Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacEfYr9xNk

Watch it. You can enjoy popcorn if you'd like while you watch!

If you're black, watch it too! Wipe your hands after you eat that KFC though, a greasy keyboard is disgusting!

"And a BOOM SHAKALAKA RIGHT THERE!"
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
This is good. Glad someone can speak about this in depth and publicize it. He is so right.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Great guy, I seriously hope those statistics aren't true though. That's really bad.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
brave brave man.. is facing a drive-by jow

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

This is a great video. Though I've been saying this for years, I'm glad someone who matters posted it
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
This is a great video. Though I've been saying this for years, I'm glad someone who matters posted it

:P

Oh wait, are you talking about me or that reverend I got my hopes up for nothing! AUGH!
Portugal. The Man »–
Says it's no longer available. I think the NAACP got to it (negroes are always causing problems).
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
I think he makes a good point, just is apporaching it wrongly, its not about ' taking the chip off the black man' that implies action, I think its lack of action that should be encouraged. The whole focus on whites and blacks should be stopped, people should just get on with it and not always be creating divisions.

The focus should be on equality for all.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Is that Obama's reverend? The one who is supposedly racist?

Great video though. I hope it inspires some people to change their ways.

I get really sad when I see black people falling into the stereotypes. It saddens me because I know it just feeds the bigots and racists.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yes we should.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by Helloween_rox
Yes we should.

You will need to elaborate on what your talking about chum?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
are you kidding me? I've been telling people this my whole life!!! It's all of America's double standards that will kill us in time.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by dark&broken
If anyone disagrees with that, just ask them what they'd say if it was a white guy saying it. The most likely answer would be he's a racist bastard.

It's just that white people and black people have been conditioned since the younger generations of blacks died out to never touch anything remotely racist because it's very offensive. Black people have been raised to not take ANY sort of discriminatory talk even though people do it all the time to each other and may not necessarily mean what they say in the way that it is taken. This leads to awkward social problems that in turn can lead to much bigger world-wide problems. We just need to sort things out and come to the understanding that blacks and whites are different and there will be boundaries but we CAN communicate without having to monitor what we say, we can speak our minds!
Portugal. The Man »–
Wow, good vid.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by dudetheman
Is that Obama's reverend? The one who is supposedly racist?

No, it's not.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I thought Bill Cosby said basically that at his NAACP award acceptance speech? I know they took the award from him after he said it.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
I agree with him on all of this points . there too much political correctness and theres too much reliance on 'zOMGOSH slavery, i needs my reparations!' etc etc. We need dialogue on Obama and we cannot keep bringing up race in this campaign. Blacks as a race need to move on and do better for ourselves. I hate it when i talk to black acquaintances that i know and they keep blaming slavery and the white man for the continued failure of black people [horrible phrasing, im too lazy to come up with something eloquent]. I just dont see it, maybe b/c my parents are foreign and i was raised as such.

vid was favorite'd
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING
Quote by InvaderRen
I agree with him on all of this points . there too much political correctness and theres too much reliance on 'zOMGOSH slavery, i needs my reparations!' etc etc. We need dialogue on Obama and we cannot keep bringing up race in this campaign. Blacks as a race need to move on and do better for ourselves. I hate it when i talk to black acquaintances that i know and they keep blaming slavery and the white man for the continued failure of black people [horrible phrasing, im too lazy to come up with something eloquent]. I just dont see it, maybe b/c my parents are foreign and i was raised as such.

vid was favorite'd

exactly
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
also, i think that this video applies to Israel. I personally do not like Israeli policy and AIPAC, but i do not voice my opinions in fear of being anti-semitic, which I am not. Every dialogue that critizices Israel is bound to have someone labeled an Anti-Semite by the end of it

also, forgive my grammar
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING
Quote by InvaderRen
Every dialogue that critizices Israel is bound to have someone labeled an Anti-Semite by the end of it

+2345678954321
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Wait, what?! 70% percent of them desert their children? Where's he getting these figures?
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
great vid
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

what a racist he is....

jk.

i agree, personally i actually don't ever act differently around my friends of other races. however, they are my friends, and around strangers of different races i dont really think i act differently anyway. i've never noticed myself acting differently anyway.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by Wiirdo
Wait, what?! 70% percent of them desert their children? Where's he getting these figures?

Probably some statistics thing somewhere. They've done studies I bet.
Portugal. The Man »–
"A amen and a BOOM SHAKALAKA!"

haha

Cheers, anyway, dude.

That was amazing, and we all need to learn from it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Great video. I think most people think this way, but nobody's been brave enough to say it.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Nicely done.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Thanks for posting, excellent video! I agree with him %100. But whats more is that we can as he put it "knock the chip off the black man's shoulder" in love. We've got to be doing it for the right reasons, and that is to get past all the issues that our two different races face, and to bring TRUE equality into the picture. Something we have yet to see on a large scale.
We're only strays.
Is it just me or does this remind anyone of the black guy on Boondocks that hates n*ggers (is that word censored? if not, I just wasted an asterisk)?
That reverend is an awesome guy. I agree with him 100%.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 3