Page 1 of 7
Right all of you that go to an English high school will know that all the year 7's are cocky pricks.

Some punk, who's had this attitude with me for a while, walked past and put permanent marker on my neck today. Last time I punched him in the stomach he threw up, so this time I just kept walking. He had his chance, he did it a second time... So know I think I'm going to get even.

I have super glue. Super sticky-never-comes-out-super glue. I intend on ruining his clothing/skin with it. Problem is, I need to do it discreetly to avoid confrontation and the desire to smack him etc.

So, Pit monkeys, do you have any creative ideas in which I could ruin this punks clothing discreetly? Let me know

EDIT: So I got up this morning and noticed how big this had gotten. Holy crap! Well anyway, this is how it went. I was reluctant to do it at first, but I walked past him in the corridor and was giving his cheek to one of my mates. My mate was swearing and getting really wound up, which isn't good - he has anger problems. I walked up to him and jammed my finger into his neck (only gently, to get his attention), then looked at him sternly. He went bright red in front of all of his mates, I thought he sh*t bricks. I feel bad. But it's the last time I've seen him acting up so far. Cheers for keeping up with the story and sorry for replying so late/not using super glue.
Last edited by 05t16 at Jun 29, 2008,
Don't get it on his skin. **** hurts really bad if ou get it on good enough.

My tip- Don't do it.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
1. super glue on his hand while sleeping.
2. he masturbates
3. ???????????????
4. PROFIT!
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Just walk behind him and drop some in his hair or spurt some on his crotch so it likes he always has cum on it

x
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Rub some icyhot on it.

Otherwise, just wait for the opertunity.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
what year are you in?

if your over year nine id say stop being a pussy and pick on someone your own age

otherwise, GO FOR IT!
Quote by Austiman
Don't get it on his skin. **** hurts really bad if ou get it on good enough.

My tip- Don't do it.

I thinks that's the point.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Rub some icyhot on it.

I'll do it as I cross the yard, quick spurt, walk off and pretend to be texting. Our school jumpers cost £20 to replace
Quote by ZILTOID!
what year are you in?

if your over year nine id say stop being a pussy and pick on someone your own age

otherwise, GO FOR IT!

I'm in year nine, and I'm gonna discipline these kids!
You dont want to do anything thats going to leave a big mark or any physocal evidence. I suggest you and your friends bundle him somewhere quiet where you can take your time to deal with him. kidney blows are always a good pain giver. just dont do anything that he can go up to a teacher and grass you up for. ie superglueing his hands together. although scratch that glue his boxers onto him.!! DO IT! DO IT NOW /arnie impression
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Piss in his locker?

Keg him. Pull his trousers down for complete and utter humiliation in front of everybody. Creep up behind him, do it and run.

Use your initiative
stand on a stairset, wait until he walks underneath it (if you have a stairset of such design), dont let him see you, and them throw the glue down into his hair?

Aye i know about cocky lil ****s like this.
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
What an idiot. You made him throw up by punching him and he's still coming back for more
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Rub some icyhot on it.

oh yeah, forgot about icyhot....
that meme kinda died huh?

anyway, get it in his hair clothes, bag. skin id leave, coz its easy to get off.
Quote by _InsanitY_
1. super glue on his hand while sleeping.
2. he masturbates
3. ???????????????
4. PROFIT!

win
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by antoun
on his seat in class, the glue is transparent right??

do this one, its harmless. make sure he sits in that seat though
7th 8th graders are pricks, stateside too

Depending on the super glue u got you can do it easily, If you got the same stuff as me you can just squeeze the bottle and it flies out, just walk by him and unload all of it real quick. Smack him in the face and run off :P
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by halikus
You dont want to do anything thats going to leave a big mark or any physocal evidence. I suggest you and your friends bundle him somewhere quiet where you can take your time to deal with him. kidney blows are always a good pain giver. just dont do anything that he can go up to a teacher and grass you up for. ie superglueing his hands together. although scratch that glue his boxers onto him.!! DO IT! DO IT NOW /arnie impression

The teachers love me, I'm a good boy. THEY APPLAUD MY REVENGEFUL MOMENTS
Quote by MiniMusicMasta
Piss in his locker?

Keg him. Pull his trousers down for complete and utter humiliation in front of everybody. Creep up behind him, do it and run.

Use your initiative

This takes timing. what you really want to do is get the glue on the toes of his shoes, and then stick the waistband of his trousers to his shoes.
Probably difficult to pull it off, but if you did manage it, it would be full of win.
Not that I condone this, but he must have gym/PE/whatever you wanna call it at some point, so he'll leave his clothes in the changing rooms. If you timed it right...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
"Right all of you that go to an English high school will know that all the year 7's are cocky pricks"

when i was in school, the year 7's didn't mess with the older kids or they got punished. but that said i remember being in year 7 and attempting to piss the older kids off, so i dunno.
glue his bookbag shut
glue his locker shut
glue his mouth shut
glue his shut shut

glue his pantleg to his shoe

EDIT: even though I'm American thats what I would to, or zip-tie his locker
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Last edited by angus is god at Jun 26, 2008,
Glue your penis to his forehead
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by 05t16
I'm in year nine, and I'm gonna discipline these kids!

ok then go for it

ha
Lol, you're getting static from a year 7.
Man up.
Permanent marker is only a big deal if you don't know what a shower is.
Stop crying.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by shrdtilyourdead
rape him

I wasn't expecting that one at all . . .
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.