any ways im new here so hi all.
i went to sam ash yesterday to just see what was new and i happened to see 333XL.
plugged in a guiatar and was just amazed.
this thing played bettor than a marshall like a DSL or TSL, and was also bettor than a B-52AT and just blows away valveking POS and just outdoes a crate(V-series is great, tough diffrent amps for diffren purposes).
I havent played the amp that its immitating but ive read on other forums that the 333XL actually does a bettor job than the XXX or a 6550.
the thing that really sold me was the clean channel, as if the overdrives and clear cut distortion werent enough to buy the thing already, it had a really bomb clean channel the reveb was pretty good to, nowhere as great as fender stuff but bettor than alot of stuff out there even tough its digital. presence knob is very usefull to, even tough its a feature alot of amp have now adays, im pretty much sold on the amp. only thing tough EQ aint as responsive as id want it to be but i bet a EQ pedal would solve that other than that great amp. speaker change will be great to but its not a must.

I just have one ? tough.
ive heard that these things have reliability issues on forums like real horror stories, but most of it is just from like a friend of friend you know, so i would like to know if there are any UGer bugera owners who have had any problems with the amp.
was it an easy fix, was it really bad, did it blow up, did it catch on fire, is it as great as i think it is.

also this is ganna replace a VC30 and ive been thinking of buying a new amp in the near future and just want to know what you guys think of it in generall for the tone does it hold its own against the big names. does it do just as good or do bettor than amp 700-1000$ above what this cost(all i play is GC catolouge stuff so yah i dont know). if theres any other suggestion ill be glad to hear them. Ive been looking at watever TSL's, Vintage moderns, B-52 and was really ganna save up to buy a vintage modern or a B-52, but now that ive tried this thing out i really like it more than the others ive had in mind if anything its between the B-52 and the Bugera really .Vintage modern is great but ive come to the conclusion that its not an amp that will suit my needs( plus i dont have the money just carelessly buy stuff and i need a keeper) i just find the 52 and the bugera more versatile and they totally beats the TSL stuff(I dont know why people bother with those amps if you ask me its just the marshall name).

Also basshers welcome if you think its POS just out right say it and explain why.
Let your ears decide. I have had my Bugera for months, played over 20 hard gigs on it, and it loves me back. Check out the Bugera Users Militia, as we have a ton of info inside.

Honestly the "reliability" horror stories are severely overstated
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I'd be interested in hearing about this amp too; I've heard good things already but never from firsthand users.
^^thats true.
plus ive heard alot of great things on them on HC, alot of guys on there bought it as a backup for a peavey of the like, like a 6550 or XXX, and ended up using the peavey as the backup instead.
what a surprise.
not really after you play it.

i think it decimates alot of stuff under and at the same price range or 400-700$ above it.
Last edited by blabermouth5 at Jun 26, 2008,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845438&page=1&pp=40

You will get plenty of firsthand info here.

I myself love this thing, and as I have said in the other thread, I have owned numerous amps.

This pic from HC says it all

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
also, i play punk and was wondering what are some good a effects for punk, other than on board distortion.
Quote by blabermouth5
also, i play punk and was wondering what are some good a effects for punk, other than on board distortion.

Honestly, not much. Punk is usually amp distortion, maybe a wah and an overdrive. Ask AndyRevenge in the Bugera Thread. He is in a punk band
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
Quote by blabermouth5

hey man. i been in my recent punk band for 5 years, and have been in a few other punk bands before that. touring, recording and all that stuff.

dude i realy don't use any effects at all. Punk tone is not about flangers, Phase shifters and all that crap. its about RAW tone and beefy guitars. i do have a Super Chrous pedal in there along with a MXR Smart Gate to reduce noise from my amps and a tuner i use. other then man all amp tone. look at my gear below, i use my Bugera 6262 as a back up for my 5150 II. the OD holds up very nicely on stage, recording and all. my Mesa i mainly use for recording purposes or just to have somthing to use for a dif. OD sound.

but if anything i would say maybe an Boost pedal, maybe an EQ(depending on your prefences).

what kind of Punk you talking about first of all? like what bands and all?
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
My belief is that most of the time, the only effect you'll need apart from a reverb for clean sounds is just a noise gate, but i have yet to pick one up myself.
Quote by blabermouth5
kennedies, cheap sex, stooges, GBH you know the regular.

well then yeah man. just a good amp overdrive tone, not to much gain. i keep mine at the most on between 5 and 7 on my Bugera 6262. and you want some mids in there. turn the treble down a bit to about 4 and your lows at around 7 or 8. get you a noise gate for sure to run in your Effects loop or in frount of your amp. i run mine in the FX loop. i use a MXR Smart Gate pedal. works awsome. but other then that man. no effects really. maybe a eq pedal.
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia